Bridgestone Selects Footwear Provider For 2012 Morgan Cup

So if I come into money(not going to happen) I really like the looks of the BIOM Hybrid shoes

I have been lusting over Eccos for a long time. I actually traded some clubs to get the pair that I currently own.

There is a pair on Ebay for $160 in white/blue. I want them badly. Heck they even have my size(40) which is almost impossible to get. They look amazing!

I have a pair of the white and red being delivered today. I'll post a pic and what I think of them when UPS decides to show up.

Swag.

a6937e27-fabf-5fdf.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

While at PGA SS today, I tried on (for the second time) the ECCO Streets. I can't get over how comfortable and good looking these are. Great as a casual shoe, but to think they are designed to play golf in is amazing.

As a walker, comfort is crucial to me and I really wanted to pull the trigger on a pair of these today but trying to be patient. Perhaps the next time I see them on sale I can justify the buy.

Needless to say, I could not be more thrilled knowing we get to wear these and represent ECCO in the Morgan Cup!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I've put several miles on mine. They are my choice when I walk. So comfortable!

While at PGA SS today, I tried on (for the second time) the ECCO Streets. I can't get over how comfortable and good looking these are. Great as a casual shoe, but to think they are designed to play golf in is amazing.

As a walker, comfort is crucial to me and I really wanted to pull the trigger on a pair of these today but trying to be patient. Perhaps the next time I see them on sale I can justify the buy.

Needless to say, I could not be more thrilled knowing we get to wear these and represent ECCO in the Morgan Cup!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I wore mine to NY this weekend and my feet actually thanked me a few minutes ago.

I have been living in my Ecco streets since I heard this news. Such a great shoe and they provide a surprisingly large amount of traction on the course.

I have been living in my Ecco streets since I heard this news. Such a great shoe and they provide a surprisingly large amount of traction on the course.

I've been wearing mine around the house a lot lately. I love them. I almost grabbed a pair the other night on clearance. Kind of kicking myself that I didn't

I've been wearing mine around the house a lot lately. I love them. I almost grabbed a pair the other night on clearance. Kind of kicking myself that I didn't

did they fit true to size or do you need to size up a bit?

FWIW, I had to size down. I am a 9.5 in Adidas/FJ, etc. But in the ECCO's, I am a 8-8.5 which equals the sizing of 42 for ECCO's.

I definitely didn't need to size up. I would say they were pretty true. If anything I would have needed to size down.

I have found that I go one size down in my ecco's than most other shoes.

This is some great info guys. Thanks so much. Looks like I need to change my order. I plan on trying som eon the first chance I get.

Pretty sure those who are sponsored by Bridgestone for the Morgan Cup is lucky as old heck.

This is some great info guys. Thanks so much. Looks like I need to change my order. I plan on trying som eon the first chance I get.

With my golf and athletic shoes I go a half size up. Your feet have a tendency to swell while you're active.

I had to go a size down on these like a few others.

I'm really hoping someone uses the Biom Hybrids for the MC, I'm contemplating them, but don't want to invest the money on a hunch!

I don't understand why they just can't make them in US sizes, lol. Conversion charts are easy to find and all but this isn't Europe.

I don't understand why they just can't make them in US sizes, lol. Conversion charts are easy to find and all but this isn't Europe.

I would warn not to trust the conversion chart. You really must try these on to ensure proper sizing.

I am a 9.5 in 90% of shoes but am a 42 in these which actually converts to 8-8.5. If I just followed the chart, the shoes would be way too big on me.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I would warn not to trust the conversion chart. You really must try these on to ensure proper sizing.

I am a 9.5 in 90% of shoes but am a 42 in these which actually converts to 8-8.5. If I just followed the chart, the shoes would be way too big on me.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm usually the same, but I received a pair of 43's for Christmas and they fit fine.

Since THP is blocked at work. I've been checking out the sponsors sites. Those Ecco Biom Golf Hybrid shoes are slick!!!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Since THP is blocked at work. I've been checking out the sponsors sites. Those Ecco Biom Golf Hybrid shoes are slick!!!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Hello beautiful.

426781_358070037538045_293027620708954_1422141_1059584844_n.jpg

Hello beautiful.

426781_358070037538045_293027620708954_1422141_1059584844_n.jpg

those are some sexy shoes i saw them in person the other day and they look even better in person... i just wish Ecco stuff was a little cheaper so ill prob wait till they go on sale if i decide to buy them.

Back