Official Movie Trailer thread

I can't say I've liked any of the girls in the Batman movies, Katie Holmes is Bleh, whoever played Rachel in the Dark Knight is flat out unattractive and Hathaway is attractive at best, definitely not sexy in my eyes. I will have to watch Love and Other Drugs to see if my mind changes. But I don't think I've ever seen anything with her in it that was remotely worth watching, or that she was remotely attractive. Isn't she that girl from the Princess Notes or something like that.

Oh, and I won't tolerate any more Batman bashing from the likes of Damakis, Batman is freaking awesome. I am not a superhero fan, but Batman is the only one who is remotely relateable to real life.

I should catch up on this thread. Damaikis bashing on Batman. He's skating on thin negative rep ice.

I really like Bale as an actor but I do hate his batman voice. Is it him or Nolan wanting him to talk that way? Whatever it is the batman voice is awful.

American Pysco anyone? Haha

I really like Bale as an actor but I do hate his batman voice. Is it him or Nolan wanting him to talk that way? Whatever it is the batman voice is awful.

American Pysco anyone? Haha

They digitally add the gravel.

There was an episode from the Batman animated series where they used Michael Ironside as Batman's voice. It was fantastic.

The last Dark Knight I thought was stunning, mostly because of Ledger's Joker. If Harding can deliver a similar performance with Bane, this movie should go down in history. Especially with the plot line we see forming with Batman internally. I am so excited to see this.

Michael Ironside as Batman. This is almost a frame by frame recreation of "Dark Knight Returns". One of the best/most important comic book series ever.

They digitally add the gravel.

There was an episode from the Batman animated series where they used Michael Ironside as Batman's voice. It was fantastic.

Are you serious? Or just an upset packer fan? I hate the gravel voice.

Saw the trailer last night for the new Underworld movie and it struck me that Kate Beckinsale would have been the perfect Catwoman

Kate%2BBeckinsale%2BUnderworld%2B4%2B%281%29.jpg

FIFY...and FIFM

Saw the trailer last night for the new Underworld movie and it struck me that Kate Beckinsale would have been the perfect Mrs Hanks

Kate%2BBeckinsale%2BUnderworld%2B4%2B(1).jpg

Respectfully disagree. She's almost too obvious. I'll give Hathaway the benefit of the doubt. In Nolan I trust.

Saw the trailer last night for the new Underworld movie and it struck me that Kate Beckinsale would have been the perfect Catwoman

Kate%2BBeckinsale%2BUnderworld%2B4%2B(1).jpg

Hello wife.

Is it me or does it look like she is packing a big ole saban in those leather pants?

If she is shes going to make you like it and beg for more.

that looks like an awesome movie! It's crazy how far technology has come from the original batman movies and tv show.

Kate for the win! Man, she is unreal.

Kevin

Is it me or does it look like she is packing a big ole saban in those leather pants?

I would follow her into the mists of Avalon, if that's what you mean

I know off topic but the Kate pic reminded me of this:

fox-wonderwoman.jpg

She seems like she would have cooties. I'll take Kate.

Kevin

Cooties or not, I'd go there. Wouldn't blink twice about it. I consider Kate like a Macallan 18 you want to slowly enjoy for hours. Megan Fox is like Jack. It's got one purpose, and you might wake up wondering what the hell happened with a bunch of broken things all over the place.

Cooties or not, I'd go there. Wouldn't blink twice about it. I consider Kate like a Macallan 18 you want to slowly enjoy for hours. Megan Fox is like Jack. It's got one purpose, and you might wake up wondering what the hell happened with a bunch of broken things all over the place.

I'm too old for that.

Kevin

Quoted for being elegantly logical....rep added

I'm too old for that.

Kevin

Haha Kev it's like riding a bike. You're never too old. You just might want to clorox wipe the seat of this bike first to be safe.

Quoted for being elegantly logical....rep added

REP!!!! Best. Day. Ever.

Back