What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first lesson in about 6 months, signed up for 3 more. Found out I was standing to close to the ball. Now need to get my swing back in plane. Spent another hour on the putting green and then some short game work. 4 hours of practice today and it flew by.

Took my son Golfing with me. He is 5, and loves to get out on the course! I figured I would get him to record my swing with a new video recorder my wife just bought me. He did a great job, but only got me from the waist down.... My foot work looks great though! lol

Worked on lag putting for about 30 mins today. The same putt, a slick downhill 30 footer with lots of right to left break. Only made that stupid putt like 4 or 5 times, but I like to think that I'm a better golfer for it! :banghead:

Kindle Fire it up with Tapatalk

Writing emails, calling companies and trying to connect with potential sponsors. Takes a lot of but time but has to be done.

Fired off a few e-mails, spent time on THP and played nine. While playing today I decided what woods are making the trip to FL for my mini-tour events. Going TM SF 2.0 over my recent Callaway aquisitions. Also, some new clothes just arrived that I purchased. My sons shirt arrived too.. Quagmire as well. His changes colour. Pics or video to folow.

Alex

003-2.jpg

Last edited:
Got a Bridgestone J38 DPC 6i w/ PX 5.0 flighted steel shaft. Should help me get acclimated to the J40's for the Morgan Cup.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Worked on my short game for an hour in 40* weather. Not the best of times but it is getting better. Was aiming for a 3 ft circle and was getting on average 3 of 5 and the other 2 were really close. I then putted out and would say my total average was close to 3.5/5 up and downs from all around the green.

Played 18 holes!! First round in a few months. Had a great time.

Steel Tappin'

I started surfing THP again (hi everyone!). :)

Hi! :D. I did some gazing at the RBZ irons today. Took some swings inside, as it was raining off and on all day, and messed around with my putter grip a tad.

I spent the day in a regional meeting for my fortune 500 company constantly looking at THP on my iPhone under the table and ignoring completely the stupid platitudes that spouted out of the executives above me! LOL God I love iPhones & THP!

Played the back 9 three times today and improved each time. Watched a little TGC and will watch some of the tournament tonight. Of course I have been on and off THP thorugh out the day.

I cut the cups for my birdie ball putting green platform out of 4.25" PVC pipe. Once I get home I will install them and commence with my putting practice. Plus I day dreamt about playing golf.

Rolled some putts in the basement and cleaned some clubs.

yeah, I feel this bro. I have been rolling putts in my office for 2 weeks.

It's definitely something I need to do more of. I have a green in the basement and don't use it nearly as much as I should.

I decided all my clubs needed a cleaning. Rather than just grabbing a brush and bucket I went to the range, hit ten balls with each club and used the wash stand to clean each club.

Good for the clubs and good for me.

Joined THP and took a few swing in the back yard with my new Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 3 wood i got for xmas

Went to Golf Town bought a couple of things. Got my irons and wedges adjusted 1* upright and tried them at the dome. Had a great session with them.

Alex

Decided to regrip my irons. Got bored with the multi-compunds and put on some Black Widows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back