Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop looking at the RBZ's either. Good luck on the testing!

Seriously, this has been in my head ALL DAY. I would try out the DPC's with the 6.0 PX's and have the C-Tapers ready if need be. The 2.0 heads could make me quite a bit back since my set is actually 3-AW....JEEZE!!!!

Something about the RBZ's intrigue me though. But I know I'd love the DPC's.

I can't stop looking at the RBZ's either. Good luck on the testing!

They're my desktop now. Something about them just looks right.

Jman, are you pondering the RBZ irons or the woods?

Jman, are you pondering the RBZ irons or the woods?

Irons, but it's a "hope I get picked to test them" ponder. J40's have been on sites of ponder for 2 weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irons, but it's a "hope I get picked to test them" ponder. J40's have been on sites of ponder for 2 weeks now.

ah, I see. I thought you were talking about the woods for some odd reason. You think the RBZ's are vastly different from your 2.0's?

ah, I see. I thought you were talking about the woods for some odd reason. You think the RBZ's are vastly different from your 2.0's?

I'm a pessimist on that, that's kinda why I signed up, I like to be proved wrong (look at SCOR haha).

I love the J40 look though. I am pondering a new fairway too though. Mashie looks good, Adams and TM do too though.

I'm a pessimist on that, that's kinda why I signed up, I like to be proved wrong (look at SCOR haha).

I love the J40 look though. I am pondering a new fairway too though. Mashie looks good, Adams and TM do too though.

Boccieri FW been considered?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Boccieri FW been considered?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Its there, I'm a big 4 w guy though. I'm def a Boccieri fan though,

Dude, I like it! 60* wedges are so overrated it's not even funny.

Imagine a RBZ 3wood next to that 4wood. If the claims are in fact true, you'd have a mini cannon off the tee and a 4wood to stripe off the deck.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Launcher or RBZ and I would be golden. I hope.

Its there, I'm a big 4 w guy though. I'm def a Boccieri fan though,

Ahhh, makes sense. Those are harder to find. G20 4w is also really solid from what I have heard.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Ahhh, makes sense. Those are harder to find. G20 4w is also really solid from what I have heard.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This. I absolutely adore my G20 4 wood. Amazing off the deck.

I realize this wasnt at me, but I am thinking a lot about the RBZ irons (and hybrids). One of the marketing points TM is going with on the RBZ irons is improved accuracy, and I want to see how that compares to what I see with the 2.0s. If I can get 2.0 distance, with improved accuracy with the RBZ, I think they would be in the bag in a heartbeat.

I realize this wasnt at me, but I am thinking a lot about the RBZ irons (and hybrids). One of the marketing points TM is going with on the RBZ irons is improved accuracy, and I want to see how that compares to what I see with the 2.0s. If I can get 2.0 distance, with improved accuracy with the RBZ, I think they would be in the bag in a heartbeat.

Improved accuracy on the 2.0's would be huge as they had good feel, awesome distance but could be very inconsistant at times.

I hope that the new RBZ irons have the consistency that the 2.0s were missing. That would make them a very solid iron.

Improved accuracy on the 2.0's would be huge as they had good feel, awesome distance but could be very inconsistant at times.
I really love the 2.0s, but that's my biggest challenge with them is accuracy with my shots, just very inconsistent. Like I said, if the RBZ can give that distance and consistent accuracy, Im sold!

Also, as far as pondering for me today, Cleveland Black driver...Again.

I was looking at flights for the MC and it got me thinking about travel bags. If money is no option is the Club Glove last bag the one to beat or should I be looking at something else?

I dont think Im sold on the Black driver. For Golf Galaxy and other national retailers to not even carry it in some stores? This is not the driver you look for.

I was looking at flights for the MC and it got me thinking about travel bags. If money is no option is the Club Glove last bag the one to beat or should I be looking at something else?

I think if money is no concern then that is probably the best bag you can get. Not that Ive ever even seen one though so I cant comment on how good it really is or isnt.

I dont think Im sold on the Black driver. For Golf Galaxy and other national retailers to not even carry it in some stores? This is not the driver you look for.
I dont know. Having had the opportunity to play it for a few rounds, I was killing it. Probably the best rounds with a driver I have ever had. No clue why so many stores dont have it, and if they do, they dont have it in Stiff flex. Mind boggling.

WE, just OEM it already! Lol. I'm glad you love it and I hope you get a chance to get one for yourself soon!

WE, just OEM it already! Lol. I'm glad you love it and I hope you get a chance to get one for yourself soon!
I need to, but I know as soon as I do, I will want the classic as well. The Cleveland Classic was a beast as well.

I need to, but I know as soon as I do, I will want the classic as well. The Cleveland Classic was a beast as well.

The Classic is my #1 driver to hit in 2012.

I also want to hit the Classic. It looks so sweet, and paired with the right Kusala shaft, it could be dangerous!

I got a chance to hit it in Florida and it performed great and looks better in person.

It's a good one. A beauty in person, the pictures online of it dont do it justice. The large clubface almost engulfs the ball at address, but after a few swings with it, you love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back