The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Consider it done!

I'd just pay the luggage fee and fly straight in man, but that's me. I don't think we'll need a rental car.

To the first part, wrong.

Second, I think there's a few of us driving so I think airport transportation is covered. Depending on who's coming from where you might could look at other airports and then catching a ride with them if schedules match.

--
tapatalk

War and I will be driving up in one of our trucks.....

It's looking like my flight out on Monday might not be until around 5pm. I know I'll be tired, but I'm thinking a victory round might be in order.

A bunch of us will be driving in so there will be cars there

Second, I think there's a few of us driving so I think airport transportation is covered. Depending on who's coming from where you might could look at other airports and then catching a ride with them if schedules match.

--
tapatalk
Great! I'll pass on flight info when I know what it is!

This is what I am looking at right now, connecting through Charlotte:

cea909e7.jpg

Based on our conversation, you thank me by stay down the hall with Yoccos...hehehe
Lmao!

Great! I'll pass on flight info when I know what it is!

This is what I am looking at right now, connecting through Charlotte

That's not a bad flight itenerary (sp), short lay overs.

--
tapatalk

Hawk: what airline and flights are you looking at?

Lmao!

That's not a bad flight itenerary (sp), short lay overs.

--
tapatalk
I usually don't like layovers less than an hour, but that's what's available. I like an hour to give me the cushion to make sure they get the luggage to the other plane. And this time, it's kind of important since they will be golf clubs!

--
tapatalk

War and I will be driving up in one of our trucks.....

Transportation to and from airports shouldnt be a problem, nor should dining, drinks, etc.

My only real option from here is Delta. It's a huge ripoff and I hate it, but I'd be looking at a good 5 hours of driving time minimum if I took SW from Chicago. Plus, parking and all that crap.

QC to Detroit and then to MB.

Return flight is MB to Atlanta to QC.

Ouch. Delta is $88 more than US Air from KC. Plus it's Delta. Don't Ever Leave the Airport.

I don't mind Delta. Anything that doesn't connect through O'Hare is ok in my book.

I suppose I should book this tomorrow.

Delta is always good to me, minus the ATL part. That blows.

The whole everybody in one house thing is still blowing my mind.

--
tapatalk

Delta is always good to me, minus the ATL part. That blows.

The whole everybody in one house thing is still blowing my mind.

--
tapatalk

Going to be a blast dude.

Smalls that flight schedule isn't bad....when I started looking at flights here I found some that left Houston at like 10am and didn't get to MB till 8pm! So far believe it or not the cheapest I have found is Delta....I found one for $315 round trip plus bags but it's one of those with a big layover in Atlanta.

I would be flying out at 9:15am and arriving at 4:10pm with a 2:50 layover in ATL....but like I said....$315 plus bags is pretty good.

So what day is everybody coming in?

That flight option was me arriving on Wednesday afternoon so we can play a practice round or 2 Thursday. Plus if I fly in Thursday the flight goes up over $100!!!

Booked my flights yesterday €985 which is $1267 and €70 extra to bring a golf bag. Flying Shannon to JFK, JFK to Charlotte NC, Charlotte NC to Myrtle Beach arrive in at 11.30pm wednesday night. On monday me and Regina will be flying back to New York to spend a week with her aunt and uncle, plus lots of shopping WOO HOO.

So excited now that the flights are booked

Booked my flights yesterday €985 which is $1267 and €70 extra to bring a golf bag. Flying Shannon to JFK, JFK to Charlotte NC, Charlotte NC to Myrtle Beach arrive in at 11.30pm wednesday night. On monday me and Regina will be flying back to New York to spend a week with her aunt and uncle, plus lots of shopping WOO HOO.

Man, that is one big nice vacation for you and Regina! You guys have to be REALLY excited!!

So, first off, thanks to tadashi for working on some accommodation. It's very much appreciated and something that you don't have to be doing. Secondly, assuming that a lot of us don't have significant others with us, couldn't we actually put up to 6 people in a townhouse?

So, first off, thanks to tadashi for working on some accommodation. It's very much appreciated and something that you don't have to be doing. Secondly, assuming that a lot of us don't have significant others with us, couldn't we actually put up to 6 people in a townhouse?

I thought the wife and kids were coming down with you.

Great news Kelly!

Wow that is awesome. That is a lot of money to dish out, but it is for such a great event. I think it is 100% worth it.

I thought the wife and kids were coming down with you.

Nah dude, it's doubtful at this point. We talked about it last night and it just doesn't make sense for them to be there, as I'll be gone and busy during the day time. THey have early bed times. My point is, we could all save some money by putting 6 people in a condo. That means that some Queen beds would have to be shared though and I'm not sure if anyone wants to do that or not. I've stayed at True Blue a bunch of times and the accommodations are very nice. I know where all the awesome restaurants are around there too! I will be going to my favorite little joint down there and destroying some fried oysters for sure!

Nah dude, it's doubtful at this point. We talked about it last night and it just doesn't make sense for them to be there, as I'll be gone and busy during the day time. THey have early bed times. My point is, we could all save some money by putting 6 people in a condo. That means that some Queen beds would have to be shared though and I'm not sure if anyone wants to do that or not. I've stayed at True Blue a bunch of times and the accommodations are very nice. I know where all the awesome restaurants are around there too! I will be going to my favorite little joint down there and destroying some fried oysters for sure!

I completely understand. I plan on commuting from either my wifes home town, Laurinburg, or Ocean Isle Beach down there. Both are less than 2 hours away. I might end up crashing on a couch if I stay to late one night. It should be a really good time though.

I completely understand. I plan on commuting from either my wifes home town, Laurinburg, or Ocean Isle Beach down there. Both are less than 2 hours away. I might end up crashing on a couch if I stay to late one night. It should be a really good time though.

We'll have a couch for you buddy!

Back