Sony Open in Hawaii Thread (Spoilers)

Discussing the putter on Golf Central now and it is not a stand up putter (no marking on it).
Stand up putter by function, maybe not by name.

I haven't seen the telecast yet. Is he using it that way, or lining up like a normal putter?

Oh really? it sure looks like one.

Stand up putter by function, maybe not by name.

I haven't seen the telecast yet. Is he using it that way, or lining up like a normal putter?

If it was by function wouldn't it have markings on it to help with alignment? I haven't seen anything but highlights so I don't know exactly what he is doing with that monstrosity.

If it was by function wouldn't it have markings on it to help with alignment? I haven't seen anything but highlights so I don't know exactly what he is doing with that monstrosity.
By function I mean that it should be able to stand up on its own and the player can align it before stepping up to it to hit the putt.

How did Cauley do today?

Cool, I was hoping he'd have a decent day after the good round yesterday.

Yeah he certainly kept himself in it. I think he's got a decent shot at winning this if he hits another hot streak or two like he had yesterday.

I'm dropping bad. 5 spots today, 13th to 18th and not looking good for tomorrow.

Is there a way of seeing the other groups? I'm only seeing 45 from group 3

I made the stupid choice of taking glover this week so I've been leaning on my C listers. Which if I get out of this week with a top ten I'll be happy

so all of my group b guys missed the cut (starters and bench) and love iii missed too so i have to bring wagner off the bench. not going well.

I agree....but for the sake of the tour and your sponsors at least SAY that you learned from the experience. Not cool to just laugh about it while repping your sponsor......and mine in this instance. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I think it was a total AMBUSH for KT to go into it the way she did..."that Island behind you reminds me of "Lost", and speaking of Lost, isn't that what happen when you were bust 2 years ago?"

That was total amatuer hour stuff.....I'm not sure what was worse...the fact that she went there, the way she went there or his answers to the questions.........how about ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

Like you said Cookie....he should have at least said, "I made a mistake, I learned from it and I have worked hard to get back to where I am today!"

How hard would that have been??? He should have that response memorized...he knew he was going to get hit with it eventually...that should have been burned into his brain (okay bad phrasing there...LOL)

If I was Bridgestone I would drop him after that answer...to me he came off like "I didn't do anything wrong, and Ill do it again"

Act like a PROFESSIONAL Golfer......emphasis on the word PROFESSIONAL!

Had 1 starter and 1 bench guy in group B miss the cut. So swapped Campbell for Toms and have 4 players on the weekend. Got lucky so far.

I had four players miss the cut so I am really tearing it up :angry:

Three out of my four B players missed the cut, so I'm soldiering on with Frazar as my only B guy. Other than that, Cauley, Gay, Stricker, and ZJ are giving it a good run. Starting Cauley and Stricker again today.

After round 2 I dropped 2 spots to 8th overall and I only had 4 picks make the cut....unfortunately 2 of them are in the "A" group so i am playing the last 2 rounds with only 3 golfers!

Well, my little fantasy team is just climbing up the leaderboard. I still haven't made a substitution either. I'll wait until after today to make any changes. Go BDJ!!! Keep it rolling big fella.

Swapped Wagner for Byrd after Byrd missed the cut.

B players are doing well and staying (Frazar and Kirk) - no choice anyways since Wilson and Marino missed the cut.

Leaving Choi in although I have Zach on the bench. Go low KJ!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

7/8 made the cut (Ryo only exception). Probably ride out CHIII and leave Stanley on the bench for future starts.

It is not letting me swap today on the website, wonder if anyone else is unable to swap players.

It is not letting me swap today on the website, wonder if anyone else is unable to swap players.

Make sure you are signed in....it will let you see your team and everything, but unless you sign it it won't let you update anything.

Make sure you are signed in....it will let you see your team and everything, but unless you sign it it won't let you update anything.

It is saying Hi Randy in the upper left hand corner, I may just sign out and sign in again to see if that helps.

It worked after I signed out and back in, thanks TBT.

I still want to know what kind of friggin putter Matt Every was using....Golf Central said at the end that is wasnt the stand up putter...in fact they said "alot of forums were saying that it was a standup putter" maybe they were reading our stuff...LOL

Whatever it is, it's friggin HUGE!

Back