The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom! Turnover #2. Brees=Overrated.

Kevin

Niners D came to play.

I am so pulling for the Niners! :clapp:

Awesome! Now the 40ers D can REALLY tee off. Like TMex with an Octane.

Kevin

I wonder if Drew misses his dome now?

LOL @ The Saints. Hahahaha.

Wow. This is sad.

Another turnover! THis is getting craz!

Who dat? Who dey gonna get blown out in dem playoffs again?

Who Dat? An overrated team lol. Niners D ftw.

Gotta say i'm trying hard to understand NFL looks a bit hard to understand but i'll get it. 49's seem to be hammering New Orleans

LMAO. Turnover #3. This reminds me of '95 or so when Favre and the Packers were coming into their own. Only they went into SF and smacked the hell out of them. Wayne Simmons unloaded on the SF tight end, knocked the ball out. The Packers scored and it was off to the races.

Kevin

Gotta say i'm trying hard to understand NFL looks a bit hard to understand but i'll get it. 49's seem to be hammering New Orleans

Easier than understanding cricket. But glad to have an Irishman getting into the game.

Pound some more Guinnesseseses. It'll come to you.

Kevin

I want the 49'ers to whup em and take em to the woodshed :deadhorse:. The Saints appear to have too much swagger and the way they piled up the points on the Falcons left a bad taste in my mouth. They are not invincible and I hope they get humbled today.

I want the 49'ers to whup em and take em to the woodshed :deadhorse:. The Saints appear to have too much swagger and the way they piled up the points on the Falcons left a bad taste in my mouth. They are not invincible and I hope they get humbled today.

HAHA! It's on, now, Saints! You've got Gray's woodshed to contend with!

Wow. Didn't see this coming!

Holy Crap, but I don't think it stays SF ball, I think this gets reversed.

NOT a fumble, guys.

Gosh it looks like the 49'ers have their "A+ Game" today! I remember when Joe Montana & Jerry Rice use to kick butt in their heyday. The 49'ers are taking it to the Saints and I hope they can hold on for the win. It won't be easy as those pesky Saints are tough :beat-up:

Saint's are marching, but they were close to the goal line when they had their first TO.

Time for another turnover. What are the 49ers waiting for? lol

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back