The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! This is impressive.

Woohoo! I cant believe that worked. Great run by bradshaw to set it up.

That was a great catch.

Tap Tap Tap

Holy :poop: Giants with the Hail Mary at the half!

I'm still a little upset about that fumble and the fact that they scored after the bs call. But I really can't be upset about the end result of the first half. Go giants!

This game is nowhere near over though.

Tap Tap Tap

That was a sucky half. Sucked.

Kevin

I have been watching game with family so I haven't been chiming in. But the Packers' defense has been atrocious on 3rd down. The secondary is playing awful. There is no pass rush. Why Capers thinks it's a good idea to rush 3, I don't know. I am now in favor of letting Capers go. The defense has been way too bad to keep the coordinator. Rodgers is playing cold, but so are all of the skill players on the Packers. Giants aren't playing that great, they are just playing well enough to have the lead.

It really could be 23/27 to 3 in favor of the Gmen. I expect the Packers to make a run but who knows, that Eli knows how to win to.

I'd love to see the Giants win this one. I feel like they have been overlooked pretty much all year. Not that they didn't deserve it, but still....

Great strip. Packers are in real trouble here.

These turnovers are killing the Packers. Wow, this is sloppy.

Nice.

Giants d line starting to show some life.

Tap Tap Tap

The bye week blues strike again.

That was a great strip, lets see how the refs figure out how to overturn this one.

I'm not sure about that spot.

Tap Tap Tap

There is a lot of time left, though Green Bay isn't looking very crisp. As I mentioned yesterday (and TC mentioned today), the bye week can hurt some teams.

Need a quick score.

Kevin

I think the Pack need to score on this drive to win. Stupid Giants. The Pack need to clean it up a little bit.

I think the Pack need to score on this drive to win. Stupid Giants. The Pack need to clean it up a little bit.

Go Giants, go! I'm legally obligated to pull against the Packers as a Vikings fan.

Damn it. That was a nice catch by driver though.

Easy with the stupid talk buddy. :p

Tap Tap Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back