Sony Open in Hawaii Thread (Spoilers)

Wow. Every threw his putter in the air and just barely caught it. That think could have made a massive divot in the green!

CHIII keeps letting me down. He needs to make this short birdie putt upcoming and then make another birdie or two before 18 if he wants to win this thing.

Ive enjoyed this coverage. Im not a fan of watching alot of golf but this hasnt made me fall asleep

ok haven't read the entire thread, but what the hell is that box on the end of Every's putter shaft? That is one hell of a massive putter head

ok haven't read the entire thread, but what the hell is that box on the end of Every's putter shaft? That is one hell of a massive putter head

There's a whole thread dedicated to that VHS on a stick, that Coffee Table on a stick, that griddle on a stick, that laptop on a stick....

There's a whole thread on it. Check that out, there's a bunch of stuff in there.

Johnson Wagner. Has two last names and looks like Freddie Mercury from 1984. He may be my new favorite golfer.

Johnson Wagner. Has two last names and looks like Freddie Mercury from 1984. He may be my new favorite golfer.

He's trying to be the Groucho Marx of golf!

Close it out Wagner!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I wish I was a Mizuno staffer like CH3. Id feel so cool. Hes the man

Yeah but he really dropped the ball today. Had a good chance to win and didn't take advantage.

Wagner's real first name is apparently Montford. Woah.

Montfort Johnson Wagner.....nice!!!

Montfort with the W!!

What a week for my team: 1st, 2nd, and 2 guys tied for 38th. Exactly what I needed after a ho-hum week 1.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I had a 2, 17, and 29. Meh.

Placed 2, 29 and 38. Should have played Gay for Cauley. D'oh!

I had....nothing good at all. Oh well.

That sucks. I just did a little seach and didn't see anything promising. Sorry dude.

Now watching the replay.

Golf on Austar! by agordonsmail, on Flickr

I now have access to every pga tour round live and replays and the euro tour! Plus we get a couple of the Golf Channels shows as well.

Yeah pretty happy with it, watching the Clipper v Nets now too. Bonus.

We need a WITB. Wagner was playing a R11s per an email promo from :taylormade:

Back