The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music banter? How about I freaking love Spotify. Started the 30 day premium trial last night, this is freaking awesome.

Music banter? How about I freaking love Spotify. Started the 30 day premium trial last night, this is freaking awesome.
I did as well JMan, Im hooked.

Only thing I am trying to figure out is how to get it to continue playing music similar to what I am listening to currently. Are their any type of "stations"?

I did as well JMan, Im hooked.

Only thing I am trying to figure out is how to get it to continue playing music similar to what I am listening to currently. Are their any type of "stations"?

Click the artist radio button, next to the related artist button. It will play some similar music but will also play some tunes from the artist you had featured.

I didn't really get into spotify but I didn't try to head either.

breezey, get the Live 2003 album too. It's good. Spotify rocks.

Click the artist radio button, next to the related artist button. It will play some similar music but will also play some tunes from the artist you had featured.
Thanks, will give it a try.

I'm liking what I'm listening too right now, I don't know why I never listened to them before. I will get that album too, just found it.

Also looking for sub contractors blows. I wish I could just have my own technician in every area.

I should call my friend at the Spotify HQ and tell them to pay you for all the PR you are making for them, lol!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

We should create a thread for sharing Spotify playlists!

I should call my friend at the Spotify HQ and tell them to pay you for all the PR you are making for them, lol!

I'd have to hire the Techno Viking to be my assistant!

What have I missed? Is Thainer moving down to NC?

Come to think about it no one would probably like my techno Viking playlists :D

I'd have to hire the Techno Viking to be my assistant!

Indeed you should :D or do an American version of him yourself. How's your abs lol?

Thainer where in Carolina are you looking? What area?

You should call him and tell him to give me a free subscription.

I am headed on a golf trip with 30 guys tomorrow. How many belly putters do you think will show up? Nobody had one last year.

I am headed on a golf trip with 30 guys tomorrow. How many belly putters do you think will show up? Nobody had one last year.

I'll go with 10!

26...if they are serious about the game.

Go to Raleigh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back