Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship Thread (Spoilers)

They are acting like it's cold. I looked it up and it's 50*f now and will get to near 70*f today. That's not cold....

Jason day already shedded his sweater. And yes, I just quoted myself. :)

Putter is holding back Tiger early.

Steel Tappin'

uh oh, Nike is going to be pissed. The announcers just said that Tiger is wearing Under Armour. I'm sure it's actually Nike Pro Combat gear.

uh oh, Nike is going to be pissed. The announcers just said that Tiger is wearing Under Armour. I'm sure it's actually Nike Pro Combat gear.

Haha announcer oops.

Clark duffs it twice then holes out! Just your run of the mill par 4.

HOLY CRAP that might be one of the worst bunker lies I have seen for Rory nice out though!

Thanks mward2002. I've been watching Tournament Tracker on European PGA Tour site.

The random commercials you hear in the background from time to time I have no idea how to turn off. They're usually about 30 seconds though and easy to tune out. Still, not bad for free coverage.

The random commercials you hear in the background from time to time I have no idea how to turn off. They're usually about 30 seconds though and easy to tune out. Still, not bad for free coverage.

What browser do you have? Chrome or Firefox has Adblock which effectively stops lots of random ads.

Yeah, not bad at all. I'm only up for a few more holes, but will bookmark this for sure. Thanks again.

Monty needs a bra.

Steel Tappin'

What browser do you have? Chrome or Firefox has Adblock which effectively stops lots of random ads.

Using Firefox to watch it. Might try Chrome

I'm on Firefox here.

Tiger's ball striking is pretty good, but his putter is ice cold right now. 3-jack on the par-5 18th hole, his 9th hole of the day, not a good thing.

Wow Tiger's approach on number 1 hit the pin like 6 inches above the cup, unlucky.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Why am I awake watching this?

Monty needs a bra.

His royal moobness needs no such thing. Give in to the power of the physique.

My Westwood prediction isn't going great in round one, and the defending champ is taking a bit of a beating early on. Still, nobody pulling away early.

Will def catch some of the coverage today. Lot of players I enjoy following in this one.

Sergio with the ace on 12.

Sergio with the ace on 12.

That was sweet. Perfect 7 iron with the soft landing and nice roll in.

Freddie - saw a European rolling the Drone about 15 minutes ago. First one I have seen on tour.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

At work while this is rolling - how did Tigger look? Must've been solid tee-to-green, when looking at the scorecard

Tiger looked pretty good. A couple of missed birdie chances

Tiger got out played by Rory.

Back