Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering how close I was to a J40 445! :banghead:

There was relief at first and I'm forever grateful that the seller understood the issues that came up for me but know it was yours....for however short of a time....just makes me kind of sad LOL

Same here! I wonder how many people will be at these midnight openings. It seems like pretty good odds.

im thinking about it too. i really wanna hit the R11s and the RBZ also. i wonder how many people will be there..

they told me last year it was crazy busy and crowded. Said they sold a record number of R11 drivers

I would go to a midnight launch if we had one around here. Just for some free swag and the chance to win stuff.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah that's my thinking too. Why not?

I have seriously been considering cutting my driver to 44 inches. This has become nearly an obsession of mine.

Pondering drivers looking at the 9064LS 10.5 RIP Alpha and Nike VR Pro PX 6.0. Have the Fast 10 with Voodoo and it is spinning way too much. I could reshaft the Fast 10 with the RIP but that would cost more than just getting the new driver. What do you guys think?

I really liked the 9064ls. I thought it was greatly underappreciated. I would give one a few swings. The face felt deeper than the Fast 11. So I was getting pretty good gains compared to the Fast 12.

I have seriously been considering cutting my driver to 44 inches. This has become nearly an obsession of mine.

This is why I grabbed that Super Tri for $77 I found at GG. Had it cut down to 44" and will put it in play this weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.

This is why I grabbed that Super Tri for $77 I found at GG. Had it cut down to 44" and will put it in play this weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open.

*Kmac suddenly wakes up from his dream*

*Kmac suddenly wakes up from his dream*

It was a good one dude. Ripping drives only 325 and RBZ 3 metals 290. Nothing but one putts on every green.

It would still be 2" taller than you...why not? :laughing:

All the better for Win McMurray to see my pretty blue eyes buddy. Go eat some "Beans" and "Ranch" at your sushi restaurant, but don't slip on the ice on your doorstep.

Nice KMac. I am interested to see how this works for you. I am having a lot of trouble closing the face on my driver. Everything is a huge push to the right.

All the better for Win McMurray to see my pretty blue eyes buddy. Go eat some "Beans" and "Ranch" at your sushi restaurant, but don't slip on the ice on your doorstep.

Nice KMac. I am interested to see how this works for you. I am having a lot of trouble closing the face on my driver. Everything is a huge push to the right.

I'll keep you posted. My miss is either the push or a big slice. Curious to see if this helps me get squared up and in the middle of the FW

I'll keep you posted. My miss is either the push or a big slice. Curious to see if this helps me get squared up and in the middle of the FW

Thanks my Bru. It seems like it would you know. It just seems like physics.

Thanks my Bru. It seems like it would you know. It just seems like physics.

You'd think. But Ive sliced the shat out of a Mashie before too which at one point I thought were slice-proof.

Im pondering a setup in the garage where I can reshaft my own clubs.

It will create an addiction, just a warning!!

And it will save you bank. Not to mention its easy.

Great thing to learn for sure.

It's not really golf equipment, but there's not really another thread to put this in, so I'll throw it in here: I'm pondering a cash cover. I rarely ever walk around with a full wallet now anyways, just a couple of cards and some cash, so these would be smaller than a typical wallet and a lot cooler. Here are a few pictures of the ones I'm considering:

1__26317_zoom.jpg

2__39297_zoom.jpg

Stingray-cashcover-discoblue.jpg

How about the iPhone wallet:

H6984_AV3

How about the iPhone wallet:

If I had an Iphone, that would be a consideration. However, I sometimes go places without my phone (blasphemy, I know), so it wouldn't work all that well for me to have everything in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back