Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering a White Ice DART Tour black putter

I have a feeling that this weekend is going to start a firestorm of ponders around here...

What do you call a ponder that is only a ponder because the object of desire is currently unobtainable.

What do you call a ponder that is only a ponder because the object of desire is currently unobtainable.

I think that would be a hawkponder.

That sounds similar to a hawkponder, you ponder knowing very well you arent going to buy but its also a little different.

No, this is a ponder with intent to purchase, once released.

That sounds similar to a hawkponder, you ponder knowing very well you arent going to buy but its also a little different.

My buddy's wife?

Pre-ponder. As in, pondering a preorder.

I just want to OEM a RBZ hybrid. I have a wife why would I want someone else's :confused2:

My trip to Golf Galaxy was a success. I came away with three big thoughts.

1: The Rocketballz driver was kind of a disaster. I just could not get any better performance out of it compared to my Supertri. Plus, Taylormade put the "RBZ" logo in HUGE bright green script down the middle of the shaft right under the grip. I could not get that club out of my hands fast enough.

2: The R11S is a huge improvement over the R11.

3: The Fast 12 was the definate winner. I was getting 3-5 mph higher ball speeds with the Fast 12. Consequently, I was getting 10-15 yards more carry and overall distance.

Well since I'm OEMing an object that is currently not released yet, I guess it would be a pre-OEM? A pre-ponder like W.E. said?

1: The Rocketballz driver was kind of a disaster. I just could not get any better performance out of it compared to my Supertri. Plus, Taylormade put the "RBZ" logo in HUGE bright green script down the middle of the shaft right under the grip. I could not get that club out of my hands fast enough.

3: The Fast 12 was the definate winner. I was getting 3-5 mph higher ball speeds with the Fast 12. Consequently, I was getting 10-15 yards more carry and overall distance.

I may have to try the Fast 12. I just sold my Supertri, and after hitting the RBZ and R11S a few different times, I'm not overly impressed with either. But they're great drivers, just not for me.

I just want to OEM a RBZ hybrid. I have a wife why would I want someone else's :confused2:

So go ahead with the pre-order and then post in the what did you buy thread. Ponder over!

I may have to try the Fast 12. I just sold my Supertri, and after hitting the RBZ and R11S a few different times, I'm not overly impressed with either. But they're great drivers, just not for me.

I wasnt all that blown away by the RBZ driver either but agree that the R11s is much much better then the R11. Cant comment on the Fast 12 though. Is the F12 adjustable?

Did you try the Fast 12 3 wood out?

I wasnt all that blown away by the RBZ driver either but agree that the R11s is much much better then the R11. Cant comment on the Fast 12 though. Is the F12 adjustable?

I hit the RBZ tour last night out of curiosity. It was miserable for me. The R11s has been okay for me. It didn't wow me, but I could hit it if needed. I'd be more interested in it if there was a better price point on it.

Did you try the Fast 12 3 wood out?

Wasn't in the budget. I knew that I would have probably left with it if I did try it. I am not displeased with my 3wood, so I didn't want to tease myself.

So here is a real ponder. Bettinardi SS10 for 275 off the bay? I low balled an offer and that was the counter. I really want a high end putter as a residency graduation gift to myself and have thought a Bettinardi would be the one. Don't really want to pull the trigger until May or June though.

So here is a real ponder. Bettinardi SS10 for 275 off the bay? I low balled an offer and that was the counter. I really want a high end putter as a residency graduation gift to myself and have thought a Bettinardi would be the one. Don't really want to pull the trigger until May or June though.

If it was me I'd wait and keep looking. If you don't mind waiting until May or June I think you could find a better deal in that amount of time. Thats just my 2 cents though.

There is an adjustable model. I hit it. It was good, but my numbers were very similar between the two, so I went with the cheaper version. I actually like that the Fast 12 is 46". I was choking down a little on it and getting very consistent numbers. Then I would grip back on for the full length and squeek out an extra 5+ yards.

I don't know what it is but the 56 degree niblick has been on my mind lately. I can't play out of the bunkers at all, and was thinking it would be my new go to short gamer if I can't putt.

I'm pondering that awesome looking Nike driver they posted in the PGA show thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back