Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Hole of the Day! I recorded another video last Friday when I posted the par 3, so thought why not, it's a new day so let's do one more hole of the day. I should of know better than to speak the words, Jersey Nate.

Lesson Learned! :D

Bogey, but not that bad Nate! Although I am sure that is typically a birdie hole for you. Thanks for sharing!!

Nice videos cookie and tNate, enjoyed them both.

Hole of the Day! I recorded another video last Friday when I posted the par 3, so thought why not, it's a new day so let's do one more hole of the day. I should of know better than to speak the words, Jersey Nate.

That's right, Texas Nate. Karma can be a biyatch, can't it? ;-)

Good hole. I probably would have parred it. :D

Last edited:
That's right, Texas Nate. Karma can be a biyatch, can't it? ;-)

Good hole. I probably would have parred it. :D
I did like playing that pink Bridgestone in the winter grass on that hole....might have to break 'em out this Saturday and give 'em a try.

Good hole Real Nate....:D

Nice Video. Thank you Nate.

Nice Hole there "Original Nate"...LOL

Nice Hole of the day video Nate. You gonna use that Pink ball at Stevens Park next Month? lol

Windy as heck so commentary did not come out well. Synopsis:

Hole 10 (2 handicap hole)
375 yards

2nd shot was 150 from green
Putt was from about 45-50 feet

Nice hole Cookie, it was really windy here today too! Nice lag putt....was that the new Bettinardi?

Nice hole Cookie, it was really windy here today too! Nice lag putt....was that the new Bettinardi?

Thanks! Yes, it was the new Bettinardi. Started using it in play yesterday after 1 practice session on Thursday.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Still a good hole Cookie...and again, so jealous you get to play in shorts. It was 40 here today, with 15-20 mile an hour winds. We looked like the kid from A Christmas Story...:D

Great hole Cookie, I need to start getting videos up here. Can you believe the wind today? I was in your neck of the woods over at Riverside.

They said gusts up to 40mph today! Brave man! Rough was sick!

Great hole Cookie, I need to start getting videos up here. Can you believe the wind today? I was in your neck of the woods over at Riverside.

Thanks man - yep, the wind was unreal.

They said gusts up to 40mph today! Brave man! Rough was sick!

That rough was the one spot on that hole to not miss (except for pulling further left into water or coming up short into creek). I was in that rough last week and did not advance the ball as well as I did yesterday. Lesson learned!

Nice HOTD videos cookie and Nate. It's good to see some warm weather golf. Par or not its still all good.

[video=youtube;5RqVoi-VNpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RqVoi-VNpg[/video]

Nice par Cookie, we had some flooding issues too...I hit drives that plugged in the fairway this weekend.

Cookie, that is a really nice looking putter. Oh, and nice par.

Nice par cookie, the Betti looks great.

Great par Cookie! I love watching your swing man, it amazes me every time! Haha.

Good work Cookie! I love watching these videos! As others have said, I love your putter, it is beautiful.

Nice hole cookie...you could tell by the sound the driver made on that ball it was good. In the screws! That yellow B330RX ball really shows up well on the video. You could see exactly where it took off and could follow. I've been playing the pink B330RX and like it. Noticed a lot more spin on approach shots than I thought the ball would have.

Back