THP Super Bowl Contest & Game Thread

Breaking News. Archie Manning is going to hold a press conference to announce that this is not fair and Eli is better.

Joke or for real? If it's real I forsee a big SNL spoof.

I am going to send in my entry after the game.

Breaking News. Archie Manning is going to hold a press conference to announce that this is not fair and Eli is better.

Lol, good one JB.

Brady on the last 2 drives: 16 for 16. Giants have to get some pressure on him, it's nowhere near the amount of pressure he had on him in Super Bowl 42.

Brady on the last 2 drives: 16 for 16. Giants have to get some pressure on him, it's nowhere near the amount of pressure he had on him in Super Bowl 42.

First play = fluke. Brady = Stud.

Here we go Giants!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

On the serious side, this closed at 6:29 which I'm sure you knew. On the funny side, that would be amazing.

Yeah Smalls, skimmer. Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go Giants!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Cowboys fan cheering for the Giants?

Can both teams lose?

Hakeem Nicks needs to not be injured.

Sent from my forged iPad

Can both teams lose?

I suppose the only way both teams could lose is if there was a giant sinkhole below the field that ate all the players up. Or some scenario that destroys both teams.

3 points helps but they really needed 7.

Can both teams lose?

Keep the title in the NFC East.... Plus my boss is a NY'er.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

You mean I can't provide an entry after the game is over?

As long as it is not the correct answer I see no problem there. But if you get to provide the correct answer and win, something is fishy there...

Oh yeah Fiat.. RRRR

Now the Pats are playing

I hope the Pats hang half a hundred on the Giants. I will be in New Jersey most of next week, and they (co-workers) are making me wear a Giant's Jersey if the Giants win! not cool.

What's the timeline for editing a post?;)

fiat just caught a bunch of attention

I want to throw this out there because it's hilarious: JNRadio signed up for the ESPN Super Pick Em challenge. So I banned him from that, too.

Omg not the polar bears again. Wtf lol

How could I have missed this thread? I am always a little late to the party. lol

John Stamos is cool

Back