What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my 2nd lesson. I really need to practice, near the end I was very happy and really dropping my hands down while pummeling the ball. Just a tad bit cissed now. Fitting in a few weeks...

Regripped my wedges.

Signed up for the Golfweek AM tour in DC. Looking forward to some good, fun competition!

Got my new irons today the Cleveland Mashie Irons. Were not suppose to be shipped until the 17th from Cleveland them self. Got home today and box was on the doors step.

Got my new irons today the Cleveland Mashie Irons. Were not suppose to be shipped until the 17th from Cleveland them self. Got home today and box was on the doors step.

We need pictures! Those things are sweet looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Read the New Issue of Golf Digest on the way to New Jersey. Only brought a light sports jacket, and got off the plane to find that is was snowing here!

Put new mid size grips on my RBZ Irons for testing :blob:! Looking forward to getting out tomorrow and giving them a good workout :golf2:

Put new mid size grips on my RBZ Irons for testing :blob:! Looking forward to getting out tomorrow and giving them a good workout :golf2:

I ordered some grips today and they look pretty 'Pure'.

I ordered some grips today and they look pretty 'Pure'.

Which did you go with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i killed 4 hours at the driving range, #blisters

Worked on getting lie angle adjusted. Going to do rest of MX 25 set tomorrow.

TapAhoy!

Got my new GolfWorks in the mail yesterday. I love those catalogs, they have EVERYTHING in them, specially when it comes to shafts. Took in straight to the bathroom.

Got my new GolfWorks in the mail yesterday. I love those catalogs, they have EVERYTHING in them, specially when it comes to shafts. Took in straight to the bathroom.

I got mine in Saturday. Love it

I got mine in Saturday. Love it

Me too. There's more info in those little shaft descriptions then anywhere else.

started looking at the GD Hot List....I'm a little behind in my reading

started looking at the GD Hot List....I'm a little behind in my reading

You have GD on your iPad right? Its free with your subscription.

I do but I've just neglected my magazine subs lately. I've got GD, Golf, Sporting News, Consumer Reports, and Sports Business Journal to go through. Sometimes the iPad does this to me because I don't always remember that I have them to read because the magazines either go right into the recycle bin or just get forgotten about

You have GD on your iPad right? Its free with your subscription.

I am locking everything in for our annual guys golf trip. While mired in the middle of winter, it's a ray of hope that the end is near.

Stopped at Golf Galaxy in OH they installed yellow golf pride grips on all 3 of my CG14 wedges.

I was at Golf Galaxy today, picked up some TP5s. Funny thing was they didn't have any TP3s. I was hoping to get a box of each.

ping I20 hybrid.. tasty

Lesson number 3 out of 4 Sat morning, ordered an new shaft for the driver Sat evening.

Went to Golf Galaxy and made a nice purchase. Can't wait to get out on the course.

Stopped at Golf Galaxy in OH they installed yellow golf pride grips on all 3 of my CG14 wedges.

See OH has some good in it.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back