What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R9/R11 tip for a PX shaft gonna put in the driver.

Loved my THP Sligo shirt so much that I picked up two more shirts from Sligo and a new belt!

Nike VR_S 9.5* w/51 gram stiff Fubuki K shaft

Loved my THP Sligo shirt so much that I picked up two more shirts from Sligo and a new belt!

Swagalicious! I actually did the same thing. I saw a Sligo shirt locally for $40 so I jumped all over that.

Nice!!! Judging by everyones results here, you're going to like that.

Yeah, been pondering it since initially seeing the pics. Then the PGA show did me in more....then JB's on course testing today solidified it.

Yeah, been pondering it since initially seeing the pics. Then the PGA show did me in more....then JB's on course testing today solidified it.

Yeah. I looked at it today. Almost afraid to hit it as I've always hit Nikes well for some reason. I just bought a driver! lol

aefc8857-97d4-9fa6.jpg

RBZ 3h. Done.

Just realized that my current hybrid will now come out of the bag. First time since I bought it that's it's come out of the bag. Bought it in 2005.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attas Elements DK!

Muwahahaha.

Ordered a 588 wedge for my oldest son's birthday present. Now my youngest son is going to be jealous.

photo%2B4%2B(2).JPG

Long wait, but it was worth it.

Nice Pickups Cookie and War Eagle. Congrats! I think JB hit one shot and cookie was PMing patty. Looks like it didnt take long after that to pull the trigger.

Look what was waiting for me when i got home:

20120210174442.jpg

Well I finally upgraded my irons to the Superfast 2.0's (4-AW) today. Got a pretty good deal at the local Golftown here is Saskatoon. Hit Ping, Callaway, Cobra and TM. Was getting the best results from the 2.0's. Found alot of helpful info on this forum so I must thank you all. Now if only the snow would melt. Two more months...

Nice pick up SuperGord. Welcome to THP!

Well I finally upgraded my irons to the Superfast 2.0's (4-AW) today. Got a pretty good deal at the local Golftown here is Saskatoon. Hit Ping, Callaway, Cobra and TM. Was getting the best results from the 2.0's. Found alot of helpful info on this forum so I must thank you all. Now if only the snow would melt. Two more months...

Superfast irons? You mean Superlaunch? Or the Burner 2.0s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Set of Mizuno MP-58s. I had tried these over the summer and loved them. Recently found a new set with my specs for a ridiculous price. Could not refuse.

This is a monumental set of irons for me. I've played Ping irons my entire life, and this is also my first set of forged irons. Pretty excited about getting them on the range and getting the distances dialed in.

Of course, after a pretty mild winter, the high in Atlanta this weekend will be about 40. So, I'll be looking for an early mid-week escape from the office.

Ping G20 3 wood. Full retail price. Already played 18 with it and OWN it.

Superfast irons? You mean Superlaunch? Or the Burner 2.0s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are last years Burner 2.0's, sorry for the confusion. Replaced my Cobra SSi's circa 2003. There was about 10-15 yards of increased distance on the 7 iron (from 160 last year to 170/175). Now I am looking forward to the lessons that my wife purchased for me. Spring can't come soon enough. Hopefully I can learn more and more about the awesome game of golf from some really knowledgeable people on here as well.

They are last years Burner 2.0's, sorry for the confusion. Replaced my Cobra SSi's circa 2003. There was about 10-15 yards of increased distance on the 7 iron (from 160 last year to 170/175). Now I am looking forward to the lessons that my wife purchased for me. Spring can't come soon enough. Hopefully I can learn more and more about the awesome game of golf from some really knowledgeable people on here as well.

No question about that. THP is FULL of info.

Bought two pair of Adidas clima cool shorts, black and tan. And a puma shirt.

I bought a Mashie+ M3 and ordered new Mizuno JPX800 Pros (4-G) with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts.

Rocketballz 3H

Bought a nice little 56* wedge from TC. Can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back