What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo%2B4%2B(2).JPG

Long wait, but it was worth it.

How awesome is that? They look good

How awesome is that? They look good

Thanks, glad to finally have them in hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking good WE! Congrats on the new irons :clapp:

Same here and Ive all but forgot about the i20 irons now. They sure do feel good swinging them in my living room driving range.

Same here and Ive all but forgot about the i20 irons now. They sure do feel good swinging them in my living room driving range.

they feel better when hitting a ball!!

Rocketballz 3W (well ordered last week, picked it up on Thursday, paid for it today).

A dozen Rocketballz!

I sure hope so lol

Dude, I'm really interested to hear your thoughts after you get to hit them. I know how much I loved them after my first round with them, interested to see your first impressions.

Dude, I'm really interested to hear your thoughts after you get to hit them. I know how much I loved them after my first round with them, interested to see your first impressions.

I look forward to it too. It might end up being later then sooner with the weather though.

Early birthday presents

Early birthday presents

Bought myself some birthday presents this past week. Got my new cart bag from blind 9 and just got tadashi's r11! Woohoo! Happy birthday to me! : )

Seriously. Tappin'.

Bought these today

tour360_atv_golf_whiteorange_LG.jpg

and these two shirts.
pDSP1-9284794p275w.jpg
Adidas-Orange-mens-Climalite-Tech-Golf-Shirt.jpg

My wedges came in today...

photo3.jpg

Congrats on the new gear topdogg, michael, and snypa!

I got this the other day and forgot to post.

20120210223712.jpg

I previously used golflogix on my phone but my android battery has gotten progressively worse. I barely make it through a day with regular use so i started to doubt whether it would really last me a round running the gps app. I know there are newer models but I had some gift cards for dicks from christmas and my birthday so I only ending up paying $80 for it. Not too bad considering my golflogix subscription needed to be renewed next month for $40 and garmin doesn't charge a yearly fee. Pretty exited to get it out on the course.

The only downside is that the short/cheap ($8) course near my work that I like to hit after work isn't supported yet. I"m gonna submit a request to get it added. Does anyone have any experience with requests to Garmin? Does it usually happen?

Found a lightly used Cleveland XL270 driver yesterday with a Miyazaki C.Kua 39r, played it today and was amazed with the distance gained and dispersion control. I have seen the testimonials to the Miyazaki on the forum, but hesitated to get one at the 'going price. This one was $100 and there was a basically unused/unhit FL 3w with the C.Kua 43r for the same price. I bought the driver yesterday and called from the course and went down and picked up the 3w this afternoon.
NOW, if the winds cooperate tomorrow( weatherman says 25-35 with gusts to 60--but who believes the weatherman???) I'll take both for a run around the course.
DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

Last edited:
Small haul today. Not a small price tag though. No deals, but just thought this looked to good to pass up.

View attachment 3752

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

TODAYS PURCHASES

Callaway RAZR X Utility Hybrid 3 21* Regular Right-Handed Graphite Golf Club $70.00

TaylorMade Burner Draw Driver 10.5* Regular Right-Handed Graphite Golf Club $45.00
(GRANDFATHER, HAS WANTED THIS CLUB FOR A WHILE)

Callaway X-Forged White Chrome Mack Daddy Wedge Lob wedge 60* Right-H Steel $25.00

Should recieve next week

buy2.jpg

Putting Arc Deluxe http://www.intheholegolf.com/TPAD/The-Putting-Arc-Deluxe-HD.html

Went through Ebates, 4% cash back and used coupon code golf5 for an additional 5%, free shipping. Total $85.45 less Ebates cash back of $3.40

Will be selling my other putting arc since I can't use it inside as it requires tees to hold it down.

put-arc-deluxe-2.jpg

A pre-owned Ping G20 5W from PGA SS for just $109. Was pondering this because I love the 3W so much, and couldn't pass up this deal. Sweet talke dthem into a heacover, too.

I bought TC's 50* CG15 Black Pearl. Can't wait to get it.

contraststitchteamcolorscap-3.jpg

Nice hat war eagle. Just back from golf galaxy. Empty handed. Wtc

That's why I'm sitting on the couch watching the Pro-Am...I'm afraid a Nike VRs driver is gonna jump into my truck if I go to Golfsmith.

Needed the hats to match the irons, plus, I hate going to a golf store and not buying something...

Found a lightly used Cleveland XL270 driver yesterday with a Miyazaki C.Kua 39r, played it today and was amazed with the distance gained and dispersion control. I have seen the testimonials to the Miyazaki on the forum, but hesitated to get one at the 'going price. This one was $100 and there was a basically unused/unhit FL 3w with the C.Kua 43r for the same price. I bought the driver yesterday and called from the course and went down and picked up the 3w this afternoon.
NOW, if the winds cooperate tomorrow( weatherman says 25-35 with gusts to 60--but who believes the weatherman???) I'll take both for a run around the course.
DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

I bought the exact same two clubs from the Grand Rapids Golf show today.
Can't wait for the snow to melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back