THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

Just got mine in...wow, I'm impressed!

Seriously such a nice shirt. I may have been wearing mine around the house for a while tonight. :)

Tap Tap Tap

Got my Sligo and THP shirt today and loved it so much that I got another 2 and belt from Sligo!

Is the purple sold out or am I just doing it wrong?

The shirt selection button doesn't work!

Anyone normally wear a M and ordered the large? And if so how does it fit you? I'm usually a medium from every line I have tried on, but have never tried on any Sligo yet. I know there were a fee like myself thinking about going for it, and maybe I missed someone who got theirs, but I've been waiting to see how that worked out for someone.

Anyone normally wear a M and ordered the large? And if so how does it fit you? I'm usually a medium from every line I have tried on, but have never tried on any Sligo yet.

Check out earlier in the thread. There are multiple posts about this exact thing. Most say the large fit perfectly.

Ok thanks, I have been trying to keep an eye out but must have missed those

Any chance of getting some XXl shirts in for those of us who wear an XL?

Forgot to post in here yesterday. I wore my purple Sligo THP shirt for the first time and I absolutely loved it. Very comfortable and very attractive, I got a few compliments on it as well.

Anyone normally wear a M and ordered the large? And if so how does it fit you? I'm usually a medium from every line I have tried on, but have never tried on any Sligo yet.

Yes. I normally wear M in Adidas and I ordered a L in these shirts. They fit great. If I were nit picky I would say the sleeves are just a touch short, but it doesn't bother me at all, just means I will get a little better tan. FWIW I am about 6'2" and 180 lbs.

Unfortunately not. These are a limited edition run and are only available in the sizes we got made up. Sorry.

Great collection there SethO.

received the purple one this morning as a gift. Awesome shirt. All of my other Sligo shirts are a Large, but I decided to go XL with this one for a little looser fit. Excellent quality as always from Sligo. Now to order the white one as well!

Just got my THP shirt that was held for me along with all the rest of my mail that was held for me when I was in Lauderdale. I'm a big guy (read: needs to lose a few pounds), but the XL sligo shirt feels nice and isn't tight at all. Looking forward to temperatures that warrant me wearing this shirt by itself without a pullover.

6883182867_59842d4e33.jpg

That is an awesome shirt JN.

Sick shirt JN!!!

Thanks guys! I am so happy with the feel of this shirt...so light and soft. And purple is one of my favorite colors...love the design. If anyone is on the fence about getting this shirt....DO IT! It's so cool to see our community logo right on your sleeve with you, in an absolutely first-rate quality shirt.

Just got my THP shirt that was held for me along with all the rest of my mail that was held for me when I was in Lauderdale. I'm a big guy (read: needs to lose a few pounds), but the XL sligo shirt feels nice and isn't tight at all. Looking forward to temperatures that warrant me wearing this shirt by itself without a pullover.

You are rocking that Sligo and Albatross swag well, Nate Dog!

Thanks guys! I am so happy with the feel of this shirt...so light and soft. And purple is one of my favorite colors...love the design. If anyone is on the fence about getting this shirt....DO IT! It's so cool to see our community logo right on your sleeve with you, in an absolutely first-rate quality shirt.

You're looking dapper in that cool Sligo, JerseyNate. I got one in purple, too. I've been trying to buy the other one in white, but the store isn't working right yet. TA will get it straightened out pretty soon though.

You're looking dapper in that cool Sligo, JerseyNate. I got one in purple, too. I've been trying to buy the other one in white, but the store isn't working right yet. TA will get it straightened out pretty soon though.

You need you a nice lime green Sligo, to match those new sticks of yours!

I may just have to buy the other in white...even though the purple is my fav.

Nice pick Nate! The new THP gears is awesome and I love the new avatar!

These shirts are so nice. Glad i picked one up.

I may just have to buy the other in white...even though the purple is my fav.
I like the purple, but the white one is where it's at for me. Love the colors and design of it.

Back