The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night. The American version. Good stuff. She's very piercy and tattooie.

Kevin

You should see the Swedish version! Think it's available with english subs.

On a sidenote. The most weird thing in the movie is that the trains leave on time. Would never happen in real life Sweden lol!

You should see the Swedish version! Think it's available with english subs.

On a sidenote. The most weird thing in the movie is that the trains leave on time. Would never happen in real life Sweden lol!

I've seen all three of the Swedish films. They were excellent, too. It was cool to compare the two versions of "Dragon Tattoo". Different characterizations of Lisbeth and Bloomqvuist (sp?). I've not read it, but have heard the new film is more true to the novel.

Kevin

I love doritos, but they make me THP with one hand.

Haha, why don't you finish the food first ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

Doritos may not be gone for me until the bag is done! :D And I have a long way to go.

Ah! Doritos! Got to love'em. I read burritos for some reason lol

What taste?

Tappin' for world peace!

Heading off to this thing early to see if I can get in some practice on the range...funny how I dont even know what my 150 club is these days. Wish me luck guys

Ah! Doritos! Got to love'em. I read burritos for some reason lol

What taste?

Tappin' for world peace!

Regular.

And good luck c0ncept! Knock one in!

Kevin - At least with the Dragon Tattoo book, I thought the Swedish version was more true to the book than the US version, but both movies were pretty impressive considering what a difficult character Lisbeth is to cast and do right.

Kevin - At least with the Dragon Tattoo book, I thought the Swedish version was more true to the book than the US version, but both movies were pretty impressive considering what a difficult character Lisbeth is to cast and do right.

That's interesting Donnie. I was told the exact opposite. Lisbeth was a little more warm and hopeful in the American version if that makes sense for such a character. Pretty sad at the end when she's in the alley with his gift. There wasn't much of that in the Swedish version. The daughter and some other story differences were also evident.

I really enjoyed both, and guess I will read the book. I hope Hollywood makes the next two with the same actors.

Kevin

Heading off to this thing early to see if I can get in some practice on the range...funny how I dont even know what my 150 club is these days. Wish me luck guys

Best of luck !

Finished up making six pounds of my famous meatballs a little bit ago. Not bad for an Irishman if I say so myself.

Kevin

Finished up making six pounds of my famous meatballs a little bit ago. Not bad for an Irishman if I say so myself.

Kevin

Send some my way. :D

Take that meatball meat and patty it out into hamburgers and fry them up. We call them fagoli's. Nice fresh bread, provolone cheese and fried hot banana peppers, they are the greatest.

Kevin

Take that meatball meat and patty it out into hamburgers and fry them up. We call them fagoli's. Nice fresh bread, provolone cheese and fried hot banana peppers, they are the greatest.

I thought of that. Maybe next time. I also thought about making a meatloaf and filling it with stuff.

Kevin

They are my favorite "hamburger." All that seasoning makes them awesome.

I thought of that. Maybe next time. I also thought about making a meatloaf and filling it with stuff.

Kevin

They are my favorite "hamburger." All that seasoning makes them awesome.

I have parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, Penzey's Italian herb seasoning, parmesan, asiago, eggs, milk, and fresh bread crumbs in these. I baked them this time, often I fry them, but there were too many.

Kevin

I bet your house smells awesome

I have parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, Penzey's Italian herb seasoning, parmesan, asiago, eggs, milk, and fresh bread crumbs in these. I baked them this time, often I fry them, but there were too many.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back