So I have 2 votes for blue and 2 votes for white. Any other votes out there?

i said blue twice.... that makes it 3 ftw!

I really like the blue in the PURE Grips. It just seems so much more lively and BLUE, compared to other grip companies. Mark me down as blessing blue.

THP grips for the win. Plus you get your Albatross Club discount.

Blue, those are the ones I am going to put on my DPCs.

Blue if you paintfill the driver, and white if you leave the clubs as is, or switch the bag and go red. Sorry if made things more confusing!

Red grips for all the R11 irons, black or white grip for the driver and blue grips for the wedges (if they aren't R11's).

I have been debating the black ones. I really want mid-size though. I guess I could do 4 wraps with the THP grips.

#winning. Can easily add some tape underneath

never had an issue with pure grips moving at all
Cool, because this is a concern of mine. I just don't know if it's valid or if I'm falling for IOmics marketing. Spending $17 /grip is just outrageous :banghead:

Cool, because this is a concern of mine. I just don't know if it's valid or if I'm falling for IOmics marketing. Spending $17 /grip is just outrageous :banghead:

I agree 17 a grip is crazy!

I'd go Black or White.

Thanks everybody for your thoughts on my grip colors. I am now down to black or white. I wish pure had a patriotic grip. A little red, white and blue action would look really nice.

Thanks everybody for your thoughts on my grip colors. I am now down to black or white. I wish pure had a patriotic grip. A little red, white and blue action would look really nice.
Well, then F me. :banghead:

i shoulda removed my grips today and added tape to the inside but i played instead lol

Just received this in the mail!

01d48b96.jpg

I thought the grips themselves would be a bit more green but they are actually more cream with the green accents. They do feel great though! Cookie......here I come!

Where did you find those? They look awesome.

Just received this in the mail!

01d48b96.jpg

I thought the grips themselves would be a bit more green but they are actually more cream with the green accents. They do feel great though! Cookie......here I come!

Those are freakin sweet!

Thanks guys! Can't wait to feel the difference with these things. I've been sworn not to tell but if you follow my trail leading up to this you could probably figure it out! :act-up:

Very nice Nate; Hit me up so we can make it happen. Have some J40's for you also!

Those look great, Nate.

Finally got to feel the Pure grips yesterday, wow! I am pretty sure these will be going on my clubs in a few weeks.

Need to try these!! I like some new colors

Back