Help dress the Bridgestone Staffers for the Morgan Cup - Antigua Apparel

lots of votes so far, keep the input coming everyone!

1. Pace
2. Versus
3. Stature
4. Replay

I just went and spent a little time on http://shop.antigua.com/mens/polos.html to learn a little more and get a closer look of the selections. These shirts are outstanding looking and they're all made with great tech fabrics that will definitely be comfortable down there. Great stuff, thanks a ton Antigua!

I just went and spent a little time on http://shop.antigua.com/mens/polos.html to learn a little more and get a closer look of the selections. These shirts are outstanding looking and they're all made with great tech fabrics that will definitely be comfortable down there. Great stuff, thanks a ton Antigua!

I did that today for like 3 hours haha
the 2012 line looks amazing doesn't it?

I did that today for like 3 hours haha
the 2012 line looks amazing doesn't it?
It really does. Each page I thought I had a new favorite. I am stuck between the Versus and the Pride myself. Every one of them that they have set aside for us look great.

It really does. Each page I thought I had a new favorite. I am stuck between the Versus and the Pride myself. Every one of them that they have set aside for us look great.

Those were my favorite 2 as well. I like all the colors on the Pride but I like the sharpness of the Versus with the lines on the sleeves. Glad that the forum members got to choose 4 and not just 1, that would have been a bit more challenging!!

Those were my favorite 2 as well. I like all the colors on the Pride but I like the sharpness of the Versus with the lines on the sleeves. Glad that the forum members got to choose 4 and not just 1, that would have been a bit more challenging!!

one thing is for sure. We are going to be dressed very well

1. Versus (Blue)
2. Pride (yellow)
3.Stature
4. Pace (gray)

1. Versus
2. Pride
3. Stature
4. Pace

Too cool...would love to help, so here's my top 4.

1. Pace
2. Versus
3. Stature
4. Reign

1. Pride Yellow
2. Reign Blue
3. Replay White
4. Pace Yellow

I like the Stature shirt a lot, but there is no way I would want anyone wearing an all-black shirt in July in South Carolina, so my choices are below.

1. Reign
2. Versus
3. Pride
4. Pace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is very cool. Some great looking choices. My vote is for

1. Pride (Yellow/Green)
2. Reign (Blue)
3. Stature
4. Pace (Aqua)

These are mine as well! Great choices.

1.Stature
2.Reign
3.Versus
4.Pride

1. Pride
2. Reign
3. Versus
4. Pace

Although I like them all lol

1. Versus
2. Stature
3. Pace
4. Replay

I just think this is so awesome! I can't wait to find out what the results are. Everything looks good, so no matter what the Bridgestone guys are going to be looking great!

Ok here are my choices
1. Versus--Pink I might have to go buy this one
2. Stature--Black and this one
3. Pace--Yellow these two to mix it up with some light colors and stripes.
4. Reign--Blue these two to mix it up with some light colors and stripes.

1) Pace-Aqua
2) Versus - Pink
3) Versus - Blue
4) Reign - Blue stripes

1) Stature
2) Versus (in Blue)
3) Pace (in the Black/Grey or green)
4) Pride (like 'em both)

1. Stature
2. Pace in blue
3. Pace in lime
4. Versus in blue