Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a 7 iron correct? Interesting that they're both on the opposite end of the spin estimate (iron number x1000 = spin rate, give or take 500rpm or so). I'd say 6k is enough stopping power which can always be increased by using a spinnier ball. Personally I'd lean to the C's still but it's worth going to hit them again/seeing outside ball flight if you haven't to make a final choice.

Yes it was with a 7i. It was something like 6,2-6,3k/rpm with the C's. Dont have the ability to try them outside until late March/early April which kind of sucks. But i wont make any decitions yet until i've thought this through a bit more and hopefully had the ability to try them again :)

Rocketballz 4 rescue.
Solid ponder. What club are you looking to replace, or what kind of distance are you looking for out of it.

going to replace my 4 iron. Looking like my set will be a RBZ 3W, RBZ 3 Rescue, i20 5-pw. I currently carry the 3 Rescue about 220 right now. Might increase with the weather and more playing time. If I hit the i20 5i like I usually hit one, it will be my 190 or so carry club. So If I can carry the Rescue 4 around 200-210 I think I would be set.

going to replace my 4 iron. Looking like my set will be a RBZ 3W, RBZ 3 Rescue, i20 5-pw. I currently carry the 3 Rescue about 220 right now. Might increase with the weather and more playing time. If I hit the i20 5i like I usually hit one, it will be my 190 or so carry club. So If I can carry the Rescue 4 around 200-210 I think I would be set.
I think that would be the perfect club for what you are looking to get out of it. Plus, you know that you hit the 3H well, so the 4 will fit in nicely. Now, with that said, go get it!

That's on my radar too. If they had one that looked good I'd already have it.

Beast mode from tapatalk
Im fairly certain my 3H has replaced the FL 3W, I am trying to decide if I want to go with a 4h or not.

This RBZ hybrid sounds ridiculous and possibly illegal. I need to ponder it

I am really pondering a #9 shape putter. I always liked the look of them.

Sidenote, I really need the snow to melt so I can get out and golf. The more I sit inside, the more I ponder.

I am really pondering a #9 shape putter. I always liked the look of them.

Sidenote, I really need the snow to melt so I can get out and golf. The more I sit inside, the more I ponder.
I love the looks of the #9 shaped putters. I wish I wasnt so terrible at putting with them.

I recently switched to a #9, and I love it. DO IT.

I love the looks of the #9 shaped putters. I wish I wasnt so terrible at putting with them.

That's the thing. I love the shape. I had one for a while. I was terriblely inconsistent with it. But I love their shape. Plus, I haven't even had my Spider out to an actual green. And every time I putt in my house, I feel so confident about hitting my line. I am almost pondering for the sake of pondering.

I have a mixed history with #9s. I do have a Cleveland Classic #2 at the house. I may bring that one out from the dead. Just to toy with.

i did too and i LOVE mine im putting better than ever and i honestly didn't think it would fit my stroke at all.

I love the looks of a #9 too but Im very inconsistent with them. I love my Odyssey #9 Black with its pimped out Vibrant shaft.

This. I had a gorgeous #9 (Piretti) because I loved the look of it, cant put with a heel shaft to save my life though.

This. I had a gorgeous #9 (Piretti) because I loved the look of it, cant put with a heel shaft to save my life though.
That's the one you had in the Marketplace correct?

That's the one you had in the Marketplace correct?

Yessir.

I wanted it to work out, badly, just wasn't going to happen though.

Yessir.

I wanted it to work out, badly, just wasn't going to happen though.
I wanted to buy it, badly. But know that I couldnt putt well with it.

Anyone know when the D2 came out when per their cycle Titleist would usually release a new driver?

I wanted to buy it, badly. But know that I couldnt putt well with it.

It killed me to let it go too, maybe the best looking one in my collection outside of the Damascus Lajosi but I'm not into just letting them sit. If I can't putt with them they have to go.

#9's work for almost nobody, but everybody wants one to have one. Me included.

Anyone know when the D2 came out when per their cycle Titleist would usually release a new driver?

I believe that there should be a new driver coming out at the end of this year. They seem to be on a 2 year cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back