Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

DT can roll the rock.

It's amazing how boring Steve Stricker is.

Sent from my forged iPad

It's like the tortoise and the hare, dude. Come to think of it, though, I wish he was playing Robert Rock...the Tortoise and the Hair....

It's like the tortoise and the hare, dude. Come to think of it, though, I wish he was playing Robert Rock...the Tortoise and the Hair....

Lmao!

DJ chips another one in.

Sent from my forged iPad

DJ putting on an absolute clinic. He is way underrated.

Wow, this just shows how great of a player DJ could be if he actually worked on his short game

Wonder if tiger will have any putts today where the ball is in the same zip code as the cup?

DJ putting on an absolute clinic. He is way underrated.

He is playing Francesco Molinari. Tiger killed him at the RC.

Sent from my forged iPad

I can't believe they are not showing any of Kaymer's shots. He's a former world No 1 for crying out loud.

MAJ going Spanish HAM

Sent from my forged iPad

I don't know that I'd call him underrated.

Jake, Jake, Jake........go see the RF thread and pickup on the sarcasm. You know, kinda like TC saying that TW chips worse than me.

Wilson helping keep our Rock dreams alive...

I can't believe they are not showing any of Kaymer's shots. He's a former world No 1 for crying out loud.

This is Merica man!

Sent from my forged iPad

Shank it Stricker!

Sent from my forged iPad

Might I ask why there has been no coverage of Rory or Westwood?

Shank it Stricker!

Sent from my forged iPad

Bro. I need play by plays. I'm at work. Hows my boy doing, you have 3 options to pick from there. Take your pick.

Holy hell, Matteo! What spin out of that bunker!

Jake, Jake, Jake........go see the RF thread and pickup on the sarcasm. You know, kinda like TC saying that TW chips worse than me.
Don't Jake Jake Jake me. Your chipping is terrible. Almost as bad as your putting.

Pretty sure that was a true statement from what I'm seeing

I don't know that I'd call him underrated.

DJ is doing his best Woody Harrelson, "White Man Can't Jump" impersonation. He's in the zone, man! Too bad he can't do it 2 weeks in a row. His short game is pathetic.

Back