Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( DWill. I wonder why LeBron didn't want to take the shot?

:( DWill. I wonder why LeBron didn't want to take the shot?

Idk why you'd assume he didn't want to. They drew up a very, very good play. Williams was really hot shooting, it was a good play and very logical.

MVP goes to? I'm gonna say KD.

A lot of people don't like him, I like him though. I find him pretty entertaining but sometimes he needs to remember that it is Durant's team. Sometimes he is careless with the ball and can play out of control.

Exactly, he has to know that he is what Robin is to Batman, or Scotty was to Michael.

Idk why you'd assume he didn't want to. They drew up a very, very good play. Williams was really hot shooting, it was a good play and very logical.

I just assumed that because when he got it back he made another pass instead of shooting himself. I agree about the play part. It was a decent play (still can't understand why he would shoot a 3 there) and I'm sad DWill missed.

I just assumed that because when he got it back he made another pass instead of shooting himself. I agree about the play part. It was a decent play (still can't understand why he would shoot a 3 there) and I'm sad DWill missed.

Honestly I was scared, as soon as it got in to D-Will's hands I had that feeling where you know it's down. Luckily for me it was off and the west won :clapp:

D-Wade with a triple double tonight... That's crazy!

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

D-Wade with a triple double tonight... That's crazy!

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

Yeah it was awesome. Third ever in the ASG, and second in 2 years! Ridiculous!

This game was fun to me for a few reasons. Absolutely proved how worthless LBJ is. That turd shows up in the 4th quarter for the All Star game???? Yet he still manages to earn his nickname 75 cent.

Wade is a stud.

This game was fun to me for a few reasons. Absolutely proved how worthless LBJ is. That turd shows up in the 4th quarter for the All Star game???? Yet he still manages to earn his nickname 75 cent.

Wade is a stud.

Wait. He showed up for most of the 4th quarter and then when the game is on the line he does what? PASS! How about Kobe giving him the business there at the end for not taking the shot. Listen and learn BronBron. Im surprised Bron can still move with him having Damaikis love child and all.

Wait. He showed up for most of the 4th quarter and then when the game is on the line he does what? PASS! How about Kobe giving him the business there at the end for not taking the shot. Listen and learn BronBron. Im surprised Bron can still move with him having Damaikis love child and all.

Kobe giving him the business was awesome! I hate Kobe, but Bronia could learn a thing or two about having a pair.

Ha! Wade broke kobe's nose on that hard foul last night. Good stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hehe. I thought it was hilarious watching Kobe trash talk him at the end. He should. And LeBron should listen. But I still think they had a good play drawn up out of bounds. On the 2nd one though where Griffin got the steal he should've shot. Don't pass, dummy.

The thing is, Lebron could be the best basketball player in the world. He's taller than Kobe and MJ. He's probably faster. Can jump higher. Is a beast of an athlete.

But the guy just doesn't have any dog in him! Therefore, he's not going to be Kobe or MJ.

The thing is, Lebron could be the best basketball player in the world. He's taller than Kobe and MJ. He's probably faster. Can jump higher. Is a beast of an athlete.

But the guy just doesn't have any dog in him! Therefore, he's not going to be Kobe or MJ.

I think this has been the story for a long time, he just doesn't have that "killer mentality" that MJ and Kobe have and it shows.

I don't think anybody has the drive that MJ had. Kobe probably comes close, but I still don't think he's at the level MJ was. He literally wanted to destroy people he played against. It was like someone who hated the other team so much he'd do whatever it took to murder them into the ground. The game where he had the flu was on TV the other day, was incredible to watch again.

I don't think anybody has the drive that MJ had. Kobe probably comes close, but I still don't think he's at the level MJ was. He literally wanted to destroy people he played against. It was like someone who hated the other team so much he'd do whatever it took to murder them into the ground. The game where he had the flu was on TV the other day, was incredible to watch again.

There were guys previously that had that as well. Lots of things change over time and one of those is money.

There were guys previously that had that as well. Lots of things change over time and one of those is money.

Yeah, sadly I wasn't alive for those so I didn't get to see a lot of great players play. Just speaking since my time.

Funny story I just read about Kobe and killer instinct. Short version: he used to keep the last guy on the bench of his varsity team in high school after practice to play one-on-one to 100 points every day. Aparently Kobe often beat him 100-0, and the most the kid ever scored was like 7. I can't believe that kid kept coming back.

Funny story I just read about Kobe and killer instinct. Short version: he used to keep the last guy on the bench of his varsity team in high school after practice to play one-on-one to 100 points every day. Aparently Kobe often beat him 100-0, and the most the kid ever scored was like 7. I can't believe that kid kept coming back.

I would. Playing with/against players better then you make you a better player yourself, he was smart to keep going back.

I would. Playing with/against players better then you make you a better player yourself, he was smart to keep going back.

I guess, but not being headed anywhere beyond that in basketball, I might not. It would get demoralizing getting beaten by 90+ over and over again. I might just do it to say I played against Kobe.

Its a shame not all women felt that way about Kobe or he would never have to resort to being a raping scumbag. Just my opinion though.

Its a shame not all women felt that way about Kobe or he would never have to resort to being a raping scumbag. Just my opinion though.

Oh right, I forgot that went to trial and was proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back