Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering the ipad 3... I love my playbook with the update but no photo editing software! Or video software. I cant.

I want a Nike Fuelband, but wtc is up with being able to order one or find one?

Have you heard any feedback at all? Are they out yet or no?

Those Nike powerbands do look sweet but I can't find the anywhere either. Its pissing me off, if you have it on your website and market that certain dudes are using it then you better be selling it.

They do look sweet. I want some real world reviews first so I can find it if its a turd like the Jawbone Up before taking the plunge.

I'm pondering the ipad 3... I love my playbook with the update but no photo editing software! Or video software. I cant.

One more week Tmex! I'm hearing anouncement March 7.

Rumor is the price is gonna go up on the 3. Might still be pretty tempting though, especially if the Adobe Photoshop software that came out over the weekend works on the 3 (which it should)

Rumor is the price is gonna go up on the 3. Might still be pretty tempting though, especially if the Adobe Photoshop software that came out over the weekend works on the 3 (which it should)

Man Ihope its not too large. I'd still look to pay or apple credit card! hahahaha.

I don't think they have been released yet, right?
I want a Nike Fuelband, but wtc is up with being able to order one or find one?

Man Ihope its not too large. I'd still look to pay or apple credit card! hahahaha.

Was looking it up while I was in the restroom just now on Macrumors where I found the article. The rumored price is 579 for the 16GB. Was 499 for the iPad 1 and 2. :beat-up:

I hadn't heard this rumor. I sure hope it isn't true. iPad already carries a premium price tag.

that's gonna be sick! I ll be able to facetime with everyone!

Should be an impressive machine. I just hope it's not too awesome. I got a MacBook Air so I wouldn't have to get a tablet. I'm only human though and it is mighty tempting....

Have you heard any feedback at all? Are they out yet or no?

Those Nike powerbands do look sweet but I can't find the anywhere either. Its pissing me off, if you have it on your website and market that certain dudes are using it then you better be selling it.
It came out on 2/23, apparently Nike had two opportunities to "pre-order" them and sold out in less than 3 minutes each time. I guess a lot of celebs are wearing them, Usher, Jimm Fallon and the like have been tweeting about them, according to some articles I have read.

Evidently they are pretty sweet, and Nike is creating a specific app to go along with it to track different things that the Nike+ app doesnt. It doesnt track sleep patterns, which is one thing I really liked about the now piece-of-crap Jawbone UP bracelet. Plus, the wake-up alarm on the UP bracelet was cool.

There are some on eBay going for stupid high prices.

It came out on 2/23, apparently Nike had two opportunities to "pre-order" them and sold out in less than 3 minutes each time. I guess a lot of celebs are wearing them, Usher, Jimm Fallon and the like have been tweeting about them, according to some articles I have read.

Evidently they are pretty sweet, and Nike is creating a specific app to go along with it to track different things that the Nike+ app doesnt. It doesnt track sleep patterns, which is one thing I really liked about the now piece-of-crap Jawbone UP bracelet. Plus, the wake-up alarm on the UP bracelet was cool.

There are some on eBay going for stupid high prices.

good lord, they are cool but for that price no thank you.

good lord, they are cool but for that price no thank you.
I have a good bit of reward zone points for best buy saved up, plan on using those to grab one. I think retail is set at $149?

I have a good bit of reward zone points for best buy saved up, plan on using those to grab one. I think retail is set at $149?
I might pay that, but $275?!?!?!?! No way man.

Yeah I think that sounds right. I need it to do more then count my steps for $149 though. I like all the features that the Up had that this one doesnt.

Yeah I think that sounds right. I need it to do more then count my steps for $149 though. I like all the features that the Up had that this one doesnt.
I need to know if it has any sort of GPS functionality to it, if not, it's a no go for me.

I need to know if it has any sort of GPS functionality to it, if not, it's a no go for me.

I dont remember reading anything about that. Seems pretty low on features IMO

Here is a question for the experts: Any brand(s) of TV's in the 60 inch range that you would suggest? I've scrapped the projection idea..

Here is a question for the experts: Any brand(s) of TV's in the 60 inch range that you would suggest? I've scrapped the projection idea..

Those OLED Samsungs or LGs. So sick.

I also have a Samsung plasma at 59"...it's absolutely beautiful. My model is the PN59D6500. I looked at the 8000 and the 7000, and for the price difference, the cost was not justifiable. Samsung LEDs are also pretty beautiful, but considerably more expensive than the plasmas.

Those OLED Samsungs or LGs. So sick.

I also have a Samsung plasma at 59"...it's absolutely beautiful. My model is the PN59D6500. I looked at the 8000 and the 7000, and for the price difference, the cost was not justifiable. Samsung LEDs are also pretty beautiful, but considerably more expensive than the plasmas.

If I remember correctly, the OLED from Samsung and LG were 55". That and they'll be mighty expensive. I've heard they could cost around $8000. They sure do look spectacular though. But that's way too much money for me. I've been very impressed with my LG LED. It's only 42" but it's got a great screen.

If I remember correctly, the OLED from Samsung and LG were 55". That and they'll be mighty expensive. I've heard they could cost around $8000. They sure do look spectacular though. But that's way too much money for me. I've been very impressed with my LG LED. It's only 42" but it's got a great screen.

Have to agree. I have a few buddies who work at Best Buy and they all recommended going with LG and I could not be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back