The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k this day and everything about it.

--
tapatalk

Rant...complete...

What more need be said?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

So after getting the stitches out of my hand, good thing, I get home to no internet. Wtc! What did we do without the internet!?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Nothing. Sit around.

So after getting the stitches out of my hand, good thing, I get home to no internet. Wtc! What did we do without the internet!?

Beast mode from tapatalk

sega geniuses

F**k this day and everything about it.

--
tapatalk

Pound some brews man.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I used to slay women and pound beers. Now I can tell the world how cool I was.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Probably more exercise. America is fat.

Mondays should be illegal...period end of story....nuff said...let the beer drinking commence!

Beast mode from tapatalk

I think we used to talk to each other face to face. Don't quote me on that though. Hell, who enjoys slandering people in person though? Not me...situations escalate!

Internet back! The world is right.

Why does feherty have to come on so late!!

Why did I get rid of my DVR?!?!?!

Turned down for yet another job! This is what 5 1/2 years of loyalty during your prime years gets you. #FML

In-grown toe nail on my big toe. hurts like a mutha
Ouch. I hate those bastages.

Yeah it's such a dump that majority of Philadelphia's millionaire athletes have homes in NJ. Not to mention, the Flyers offices and practice facilities are in NJ. It's not being sensitive, it's people make comments and say things without actually knowing what they are talking about and then say that they have never been to NJ. I have been to many different parts of Canada and thought they were pretty dumpy but dont go around saying Canada is a dump. Also, I refuse to step foot in Philly because it is a dump and the people there are not the most savery of characters either.
People always make fun of Wyandotte County, Kansas, which is the county in which I live. A lot of it is pretty bad, but I live in the good part.

Always double check though.
Hahaha. You sure don't want to find a surprise down there.

JR, that is funny. Usually when I had to call my banks or whatever, for something a company has screwed up, I start the conversation out by apologizing to the person that answers the call, for the d*** I am about to be.
Good idea. I think I am going to start doing that.

Maybe I should start a "what's your favorite golf forum" thread...

Lots of those "favorite" threads popping up lately.

Lots of those "favorite" threads popping up lately.

Aren't they being started by the same person? I know that they are new, but really, isn't there a point of saturation?

There's not one part of Wisconsin that can be considered a bad part. Well, maybe Madison as it's filled with dope smoking hippie liberals. And Kenosha because it's practically IL.

I heard you can get good pizza in NJ. The radioactive water makes good dough.

Kevin

I took an opportunity to add up the ratio of started thread to total posts for a certain new member. At the time, it was.... wait for it.... 15 started threads in 50 posts. WTF???

Being behind on watching DVRed shows that have their own spoiler threads. I want to chime in, but I don't want to be exposed to spoilage.

Kevin

I took an opportunity to add up the ratio of started thread to total posts for a certain new member. At the time, it was.... wait for it.... 15 started threads in 50 posts. WTF???

Who cares? He's jumping in with both feet. As long as they're not jerks like me, I say post away.

Kevin

If you are behind on Justified, we are no longer friends.I'm gonna go shave, what cream should I use: Lemon, Menthol, or Unscented?

I'm sad I missed out on the NJ conversation before. If any of you come to NJ, come up to the northern part. Away from the scummy cities and Jersey Shore. We have open fields and mountains. And cows. Lots and lots of cows. Sometimes the cows smell bad. But there is enough good air to dissipate the smell away. Eventually though the air may concentrate with cow smell and our whole town/county will reek of cows. That would be bad. Good thing I live here now and not later.

Who cares? He's jumping in with both feet. As long as they're not jerks like me, I say post away.Kevin
Eh, I guess. A lot of his thread are just asking for info that is easily gathered with a quick search though. I guess we were all noobs once.

I'm sad I missed out on the NJ conversation before. If any of you come to NJ, come up to the northern part. Away from the scummy cities and Jersey Shore. We have open fields and mountains. And cows. Lots and lots of cows. Sometimes the cows smell bad. But there is enough good air to dissipate the smell away. Eventually though the air may concentrate with cow smell and our whole town/county will reek of cows. That would be bad. Good thing I live here now and not later.

I have to add this, southern NJ is home to the pinelands and some wonderfully large national parks and forests. There are some quaint, beautiful shore towns along the shore that don't scream of The Situation and Snookie.

I have to add this, southern NJ is home to the pinelands and some wonderfully large national parks and forests. There are some quaint, beautiful shore towns along the shore that don't scream of The Situation and Snookie.

Dude, we rule. We should cut the bad parts of NJ off and let them float into the ocean. Then we would have the best state in history.

Two behind, and one The Walking Dead. They're there to be watched, but my wife has been going to bed early, and she likes them, too. We watch them after my daughter goes to bed.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back