Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I paid $3.34 in Mount Sterling, KY today. Squeezed every drop that the tank would hold. Considered buying a few gas cans and filling those up for the drive back, but didn't want the interstate to look like Daytona did on Monday.

Returned to Indianapolis where gas is $3.86. Yay.

$3.67 this morning. Still only $38 to fill up :)

$3.599 this morning UNL. The market went up about $.09 yesterday on gasoline. Isn't it funny that because of the nukes in Iran, the market can run on up...but North Korea allowing nuke inspectors didn't have any real affect at all? When NK appeared to have nuke capabilities, the market drove up as well?!?!?

Oil has dropped $2.50/barrel today and our gas jumped up 30 cents to 3.99. AWESOME

$3.65 yesterday, it's so nice I'm not doing the 600 miles a week thing anymore.

$3.99 west michigan

Paid $3.599 at Sam's today, six cents cheaper than by my house.

$3.79.

Tap before talk.

Salisbury, MD
62d36e3f-ed83-bae8.jpg

Thank goodness I drive a company car and buy gas on their card! Sheesh!

$4.63 in San Diego - ouch!

$1.00 a quart.

Kevin

$1.00 a quart.

Kevin
I remember when it first went over $1 a gallon in KC, there was a station that started selling it by the liter. It was funny to see 26.9 cents per liter. No one complained, they all got that it wasn't 26.9 cents a gallon.

I remember when it first went over $1 a gallon in KC, there was a station that started selling it by the liter. It was funny to see 26.9 cents per liter. No one complained, they all got that it wasn't 26.9 cents a gallon.

*SIGH* I remember my senior year of HS in 1999, I could put $1 in my 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass after a night of partying, drive 20 miles north to home and still have enough to make a short trip into town the next day to fill up. If I were to put $1 in my tank now, a little flag would come out of the pump when I pressed the button and it would say, HA FREAKING HA!

Paid $3.48 yesterday at Costco. Lowest I have seen around here lately....

Team Hackers tapping!

$3.68 yesterday

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

......it converts to around $8/gallon here in Hong Kong!

Just saw $3.47 in Moberly, MO

My son was going off about our prices here when he drove up from Sedalia, Mo. and that was before our prices went up, lol.

$3.99 yesterday

*SIGH* I remember my senior year of HS in 1999, I could put $1 in my 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass after a night of partying, drive 20 miles north to home and still have enough to make a short trip into town the next day to fill up. If I were to put $1 in my tank now, a little flag would come out of the pump when I pressed the button and it would say, HA FREAKING HA!
Except I was talking about 1981, hahaha.

$3.60 here now...going up about 10 cents every 2 days...

We jumped from $3.85 to $3.99 here yesterday.

As of last night in Green Bay, WI $3.75

Went up from 3.76 to 3.99 on Friday, luckily I filled up just before it went up. I drove to Columbus, OH yesterday and it was crazy how as soon as I was about 30 miles west of where I live the gas prices were still down at 3.79. Didn't see gas for more than 3.79 between Fort Wayne, IN and Columbus, OH, but for whatever reason as soon as you get East of Fort Wayne the prices jump back up to 3.99. I made sure to fill back up on my way back from Columbus before I got too close to home.

Back