wakerider87
Idrops
WarEagle
MattyKrack17
Tadashi70
chewie69

Add me to this list!

ATTENTION:

We still have 1 spot available. If you, or someone you know, is interested please send me a PM. We really want to get his filled in the next couple of days. Thanks!

I am quoting myself to make sure everyone sees this. I really need to get this spot filled.

Bummer TC

C'mon, someone take the final spot here....you won't be disappointed!

I am quoting myself to make sure everyone sees this. I really need to get this spot filled.
1 spot, c'mon guys here is your chance! I know there are a lot of you that are on the fence right now but trust me, it's worth every penny!

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be for me folks. I'm sorry I can't be there to see old friends and make new ones. Thanks GG for allowing me the opportunity to try to make it work, but it just wouldn't. Dang it!

Sorry to hear it man. I was looking forward to seeing ya again. Hopefully it will work out later on.

ATTENTION:

We still have 1 spot available. If you, or someone you know, is interested please send me a PM. We really want to get his filled in the next couple of days. Thanks!

Quoting this again for everybody.

Perhaps we should get a list of THP outing vets. Anyone care to raise their hand?

This will be my second.

And I have never known Freddie to lie.....

Well...except for that whole supporting Team THP in TMC thing.

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be for me folks. I'm sorry I can't be there to see old friends and make new ones. Thanks GG for allowing me the opportunity to try to make it work, but it just wouldn't. Dang it!

TC, that sucks buddy, but it is totally understandable.

ATTENTION:

Quoted again to make sure this does not get lost. Fill it up people!

** outing noob here **

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

You can add me to the list of noobies...

You can add me to the list of noobies...
And our list grows longer, we certainly will have plenty of us walking around slack jawed together.

OG is gon git tired behind the woodshed with all the noobs.

that stinks. man i wish i had the time & money to swing this trip, gonna be a blast!

i'll take TC's spot if TC pays for me :alien:

I think there is enough of us noobs to burn the woodshed down...

Or enough to just lock OG in there.

Hope someone grabs the last spot on the quick!! This is gonna be one heck of a weekend!

Team Hackers tapping!

We should have a Newbie Revolution.

Back