Polara Golf Ball Testing Sign Up

I tested polara balls last time around and enjoyed that opportunity. I am interested in trying these out as well.

Thanks THP. I have a fade to my ball flight.

I was excited to see that THP would once again be testing the Polara's this year. It was a search for Polara golf balls that originally brought me to this great site.

Since I'm still fully involved in the Bridgestone testing, I'll respectfully bow out, but this is a great oppurtunity.

This is an awesome opportunity! Thanks Polara and THP! My typical ball flight nowadays is a huge hook that I just can't shake. I hit it with a mid-high trajectory.

Thanks again!

Thank you to polara and THP! What a great opportunity!

Normal ball flight is a draw.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Superb!

Normal flight path is nowadays mid/low, slight draw with irons and a soft draw with woods.

Good luck to all of the testers. Ball testing is a blast!

Sweet! Thanks Polara and THP!

As a high-handicapper, I can present a slice to a hook, but never on command!!

My typical ball flight is a fade off the tee but dead straight off the irons with a mid height trajectory

Thanks again polara and thp.

Sweet. DawgDaddy sent me a few Polara's to test last year and they worked as advertised. I'm excited to see what this new line brings to the table.

If I can sign up for this while I am still doing the Bridgestone ball testing, then sign me up.

My ball flight is low-mid, with a late fade occasionally.

Wow, great chance for some THP'ers! Golf ball testing is a lot of fun. My typical flight is high and basically straight.

Typical flight is a little draw with my irons. A draw with my woods with the occasional duck and blocked shot.

On a good day I've got around a 5 yard draw, when that isn't working I start hitting a lot of cut shots. Been interested to see if these balls really do what they say or not.

Fancy giving these a try....
my typical ball flight is a slight fade.....that gets bigger as soon as I show my ball the Big Dog in my bag.....:banghead:
I practice two or three times a week and play at least once a week so I can give these a good workout....

Would love to test these out for sure! Thanks Polara Golf and THP!

My typical ball flight is a high fade/slice with Driver, FW and long irons, and a slight fade with my short irons, unless I really put a bad swing on them.

Wow, seems like the testings are ramping up lately. Great opportunity from Polara and THP. I'm going to have to bow out though as I'm mid-test right now. Can't wait to see the testers thoughts on these.

I was fortunate enough to test the Ploara balls last year and they certainly are straighter than any ball I have ever played (by a large margin). I am currently testing the Bridgestone B330-RX and RXS so I am not sure it would be fair to the companies to sign up to test another ball while already testing another. If it is alright to test two balls at once then I am interested. My normal ball flight is roughly straight but I usually have a little draw or a small fade working on any given day that I play. Good luck to all those wishing to test and thank you THP and Polara for giving THPers another great testing opportunity.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great opportunity!!

I tend to have a high ball flight with a slight draw or push haha.

I would love to test these balls. I hit a high fade. I get a high trajectory on my irons and even driver

Fairly straight ball flight with a slight draw off tee with driver.

tend to slice , when I try and really power threw the ball, I seem to develop a draw to hook, but I think that is because I tightn my grip up too much ,

Would love the opportunity to test these balls. I can stick them on a Trackmanlaunch monitor on a grass range to compare with my usual ball (B330) and a couple of others so I can provide some truly objective data on flight, distance, spin etc. Unfortunately there is no usual to my ball flight (left at times, right more consistently when it gets late in rounds and I tire and leave the club face open). I'd be happy to provide data controlled for ball flight so it's more useful to everyone here.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds fun. Thanks THP for the testing and I hope we can get some good feedback for Polara. This would not be a ball I would typically ponder. I've been struggling with straight lately and have to say a lot of things are going right. :banghead:

My typical ball flight is a little low and usually moving to the right. I'd love to give these a shot again.

Back