2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Dude he's the hottest golfer on the planet right now. You need to put your issues aside and do the needful. I reckon thats why your looking up at Kmac in the standings... LOL

Wow... Hottest golfer on the planet? The Nationwide tour you mean? This guy couldnt golf his way out of a wet paper bag. I'm surprised so many people are on the Rorawagon.

Wow... Hottest golfer on the planet? The Nationwide tour you mean? This guy couldnt golf his way out of a wet paper bag. I'm surprised so many people are on the Rorawagon.

Hahah Casey would MC at a nationwide event if he could make it past the Monday qualifier without getting hurt. He should stick to just throwing golf balls.

Dude he's the hottest golfer on the planet right now. You need to put your issues aside and do the needful. I reckon thats why your looking up at Kmac in the standings... LOL

Hey c'mon now. There are 50 people in group 1. He is only looking up at 47 others. LMAO

#paulcaseyloving

Here let me help you understand, hottest golfer on the planet not named Paul Casey. Better? lol

Hahah Casey would MC at a nationwide event if he could make it past the Monday qualifier without getting hurt. He should stick to just throwing golf balls.

I hold as much weight to knowledge of the tour as I do to Cookies in regards to prepping a nice Ribeye.
:alien:

People get so defensive of Rory its sick. It's worse than Tiger fans.

Here let me help you understand, hottest golfer on the planet not named Paul Casey. Better? lol

I can speaketh this language. I just cant wait until I prove you all right. I'm never going to let it die either.

Hey, Paul Casey has a shot at a decent round. Too bad that the only guy he'll beat is David DFL Duval.

I can speaketh this language. I just cant wait until I prove you all right. I'm never going to let it die either.

If Paula Casey even sniffs the top 25 I'll sell my iPad2 and re-OEM a Playbook.

I went with a bunch of big guns this week: RMac, Phil, Tiger, Stricker, Mahan, FLTCWMWestwood with some GMac love on top.

I have almost the same roster. I seriously need to get to get some major points this week. I am sucking.

My only big hope for this week is to see Tiger late to the first tee with that new watch on his wrist.

Paul doesn't let much out. I expect him to bash the stupid field this week in a most brutal, non Wels(c)h way.

Shut up Cookie!!!

I would love to see a picture of Casey holding a can of spinach and have an 'Anchor' tat on his cannons.

I would love to see a picture of Casey holding a can of spinach and have an 'Anchor' tat on his cannons.

LOL. If Paul would ever respond via twitter i'm sure we could get him to do so.

I went with probably the most popular starting 4 this week. Phil, Tigger, Rory, and Charl. The last three are the same as I had last week.

I went with probably the most popular starting 4 this week. Phil, Tigger, Rory, and Charl. The last three are the same as I had last week.

Yep, those are my starting 4. My bench being Lukey D, Westy, Mahan and GMac.

Yup I have those guys too.

You guys are so predictable. I'm going to run away with this thing starting this week.

You guys are so predictable. I'm going to run away with this thing starting this week.

Did you hit your head again Jake? Who did you take?

Did you hit your head again Jake? Who did you take?
Most of the same guys mentioned are on my team in some fashion too actually. :D But my starting 4 right now are Kuchar, Mahan, Woods, Charl.

Most of the same guys mentioned are on my team in some fashion too actually. :D But my starting 4 right now are Kuchar, Mahan, Woods, Charl.

Im sorry to disappoint everyone but Charl has been killing me all year, so I took him this week. Expect the tank from Charl. Ive got Mahan and Woods too but Mahan is on the bench I think.

My bench is Kuchar, Haas, Bubba, and Kaymer. But I doubt I'll have to change much if at all.

Im sorry to disappoint everyone but Charl has been killing me all year, so I took him this week. Expect the tank from Charl. Ive got Mahan and Woods too but Mahan is on the bench I think.
My big move of the week was to dump Westy about an hour ago and put in Justin Rose instead. I know I'll regret it, but I can't just leave well enough alone and had to try to out smart myself.

My bench right now is Phil, McIlroy, Rose and Baddeley

Starting:
Keegan
Rory
DJ
Kaymar

Bench:
Stricker
Mahan
TW
Schwartzel

That final Sunday leaderboard will be full of chalk!

Back