2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ok playdough/og. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Man, I hope it don't take ya as long to hit. :rolleyes: :D

The swing is ok, it is the 15-step grip-regrip, 8 -10 waggles, 3-4 hydraulic-like placing of the club head behind the ball followed by a 10 second ball v. d_in_la locked-in stare down that takes a while. And heck, that's if I DON'T need to pop the pressure release valve.

The swing is ok, it is the 15-step grip-regrip, 8 -10 waggles, 3-4 hydraulic-like placing of the club head behind the ball followed by a 10 second ball v. d_in_la locked-in stare down that takes a while. And heck, that's if I DON'T need to pop the pressure release valve.

And 7 spits per shot.

Really hope we're filled up! I'm so excited to see some teams along with all of the other juicy information.

Then its good to go.

Speaking of the Villa Crawl, any cigar smokers coming down besides myself?

I always bring a few to enjoy mid & post round as well as in the evening

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always bring a few to enjoy mid & post round as well as in the evening

---

I just saw this in tapatalk and guessed you were speaking of cookies. I was wrong.

Rumor has it you like making goodies for us to enjoy! :D

Team Hackers tapping!

I just saw this in tapatalk and guessed you were speaking of cookies. I was wrong.

Rumor has it you like making goodies for us to enjoy! :D

Team Hackers tapping!

That would be more than a rumor... It is an afternoon of demo day tradition ;-)

I'll also be doing dessert for the villa crawl and let's just say my villa mates will be eating well

---

I'll also be doing dessert for the villa crawl and let's just say my villa mates will be eating well

---

This could be as good or maybe even better than winning one of the golfing contests at the outing. :thumb:

Its getting closer and closer... got my plane tickets all set to go.. cant wait.

---

What would it take to get some of those cinnamon rolls I saw back in the day? I'm sure hungover me would pay a nice price for one or 2.

Hungover me will require bacon. I seem to remember Grand Cypress having a pretty good waffle as well.

I just confirmed the last spot this morning, THP Golf Outing here I come!!
Not sure if you guys will be able to handle a Spanish-Cuban American hacker decked out in Adidas gear :bomb:

Not sure if you guys will be able to handle a Spanish-Cuban American hacker decked out in Adidas gear :bomb:

Welcome rafdo and you are in for one fun weekend!

welcome to the party Rafdo!

Awesome man, congrats! Looking forward to meeting you.

Team Hackers tapping!

Great news! Welcome to the party!

If we can handle two guys walking around demo day in dresses then we can handle you. Welcome aboard Rafdo!!!

I'm mexicasilian so we should be friends!!! LOL. I'm kidding but man congrats!!!!

Welcome rafdo!

Back