2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

Good looking wedges Smalls and Mr. Kelly! Thanks for the pix and video.

Great looking wedges Smalls and David!! Love the finish choices, they look amazing.

David - you name them yet?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Great video smalls and great pics Kelly. Thats awesome you guys are getting these.

Those are some really good looking wedges guys, the dark chrome gives off a very cool industrial look. Coupled with the lines of the wedge these look very modern yet classic. Hope you both get to get outside and get them dirty soon!

Great looking wedges Smalls and David!! Love the finish choices, they look amazing.

David - you name them yet?

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Not yet i'll let them settle into there new home first

DSC_0503.jpg

Here is my unboxing

Lost audio at the 50 second mark dude, and your neighbor owes you a pint for not telling you sooner!

After seeing them in the pics and vids I am really digging the stock grips on these wedges. They look sharp.

Sorry dude thats the second time in the last week that has happened, dunno why

Lost audio at the 50 second mark dude, and your neighbor owes you a pint for not telling you sooner!

Holy crap how did you get yours before the rest of us?!? Lucky SOB!
Well, not ALL the rest of us, hehehe.

I would have got mine first only for my neighbor, dame neighbors. Thanks guys
I called him up and told him to hold onto them for a while!

Very nice pics and vid, David! And yes, your sound went away after you looked at the Packing List.

So I go finish what I had to do in record time.....break about 15 traffic laws getting home and I pull up and NO BOX, WTC!

Since I had my staff bag a full day ahead of everyone else I was sure it would be here.....maybe UPS guy is just running late.

Nice pics and videos Smalls and Kelly!

Great video Kelly....wait, what time did you say it was again? Haha, great video but I'm upset I was ripped off out of 30 seconds of listening to you talk!

Go make some birdies with those babies!

I'll try uploading it again just for you P4B :D

Great video Kelly....wait, what time did you say it was again? Haha, great video but I'm upset I was ripped off out of 30 seconds of listening to you talk!

Go make some birdies with those babies!

LMAO....I was thinking the same thing Jake....what time was that....LOL

Kelly and Smalls great vids boys and those are some great looking wedges.

Who will be the first to test if these things eat balls like the JAWS or not?

Who will be the first to test if these things eat balls like the JAWS or not?
I will be playing tomorrow about noon.

So I go finish what I had to do in record time.....break about 15 traffic laws getting home and I pull up and NO BOX, WTC!

Since I had my staff bag a full day ahead of everyone else I was sure it would be here.....maybe UPS guy is just running late.

Nice pics and videos Smalls and Kelly!

If I remember right I don't think you got yours til later in the day last time. Maybe I'm wrong.

If I remember right I don't think you got yours til later in the day last time. Maybe I'm wrong.
He started the thread, so I'm thinking he got his first. Damn Hacker member. haha

If I get my wedges today then I will be playing them tomorrow.

Breezy there is hope for you since one island living foriegner already got his!!

INGolfer, yes UPS usually isn't here till late in the afternoon so there is still hope.

The other thing I noticed was they both have the stock grips, custom grip choices or loft and lie bending may slow them down too.

Saw these at Golftown on Saturday. Man they're sessy!

Maybe Callaway is staggering shipping so that each Cally staffer has a bit of the spotlight in terms of posting first.

Maybe Callaway is staggering shipping so that each Cally staffer has a bit of the spotlight in terms of posting first.
Maybe your overthinking it.

Or maybe it could be the Callaway are shipping as they get orders from staffer as i put mine in the day we heard from our tour rep

Back