2012 Callaway Forged Wedges

Or maybe it could be the Callaway are shipping as they get orders from staffer as i put mine in the day we heard from our tour rep
Then you're lucky you did, because I waited until the very end! haha

I keep staring out the front window waiting for the big brown truck to pull up....LOL

Smalls and David both got stock grips, maybe orders with custom options take longer? Or maybe the dark chrome went out before the coppers. I'm still trying to wrap my mind how David got his so fast lol.

Harumph! Well I will take my conspiracy theories elsewhere

Nice pictures and initial thoughts fellas. Those are seriously good looking. I saw these in the flesh last week and I'd have a hard time choosing the dark version or the copper. Well done lads.

Smalls and David both got stock grips, maybe orders with custom options take longer? Or maybe the dark chrome went out before the coppers. I'm still trying to wrap my mind how David got his so fast lol.

I speculated on the custom theroy earlier....I ordered Dark Chrome but with a custom grip....no bending...just a custom grip

I went out to my yard to chip some balls around. Two small practice swings and I decided it was too wet and I would tear up my yard too much. No balls hit.

Only time will tell but I'm just super excited that some of us are seeing them already! That means the rest will be here in no time!

Great pics and videos guys, these wedges are sexy!

Forecast is looking gorgeous for this week! Hoping I'm lucky enough for these to show up tomorrow so I can put them to work.

Forecast is looking gorgeous for this week! Hoping I'm lucky enough for these to show up tomorrow so I can put them to work.
Hope so too IN! It's going to be gorgeous here at least through the weekend.

Not yet i'll let them settle into there new home first

DSC_0503.jpg

Here is my unboxing

Sweet looking wedges Kelly! Man I wish I could watch the video. I came in here and saw posts about them. So I skimmed to find them sorry. But 4 pages back. Thought I'd quote it so it's easier to find for the next guys. Now to find Smallville's.

Here are the pics of the Dark Chrome Forged wedges for the Morgan Cup 2.0 I got today.

Brown has been doing a lot for me lately!

d354430c.jpg

21c3262e.jpg

70a876dc.jpg

75388034.jpg

43fb9305.jpg

71978e39.jpg

700ab5ec.jpg

Dude they look Sexxy!!! Grrrr... Love the finish. Congrats Smallie!

Well, I waited patiently and no wedges today :sad:

Hopefully the box will be here waiting on me when I get home from Houston tomorrow...I would love to be able to break these in at the Texas Outing this coming weekend.

Smalls - nice unboxing video. The dark chrome on them looks real good. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them after your round today.

DHJ - I love that you got them before almost everyone. They look sweet in your staff bag. I tried watching your video and it said it has been removed by the user.

Hope to see more people getting their wedges today.

No wedges for this guy today, just saw the UPS guy come and go. Hoping to see some great unboxing vids from some of the other great Callaway staffers today!

No wedges for this guy today, just saw the UPS guy come and go. Hoping to see some great unboxing vids from some of the other great Callaway staffers today!

damn! I saw this thread jump to the top and thought someone received them. Thanks for ruining my afternoon Bradd:angry:

damn! I saw this thread jump to the top and thought someone received them. Thanks for ruining my afternoon Bradd:angry:
Me too, I was excited to see some Copper wedges in this thread but alas Brad has ruined our days.

Hmm interesting. I have a clinic tonight. Might have something new to hit. My video might take a bit though

Hmm interesting. I have a clinic tonight. Might have something new to hit. My video might take a bit though

is that a chunkytease? I don't like that

And Chunky comes into the thread and makes my day better. Well done my friend, well done.

Ruining your day is nothing, wait til I ruin your weekend in July!

Ruining your day is nothing, wait til I ruin your weekend in July!

Luckily I don't live in the fantasy land you do so I won't have to worry about that happening. But since this is the internet...
Spoiler
OH NO! Please don't ruin my weekend by birdieing every hole SuperBradd

So I got a change to get to the range after work and I brought my sexy new wedges with me.

50` at address
DSC_0505.jpg

54` at address

DSC_0506.jpg

60` at address

DSC_0507.jpg

At first glance these wedges very sleek and well balanced. I wasn't to sure about the Lamikn grips at first but when its in your hands it looks and feels very comfortable giving excellent feel to grip pressure.
At address they are stunning as well as sitting very nicely on the ground. The toe of the club may create some glare as in the pic above you can clearly see the reflection of the grass so i may consider giving them a rub with some wire wool.
I know some guys on here talk about turf interaction but i can tell you now these wedges cut through heavy damp soil like a hot knife through butter. I also have the X-series 54` and the new forged wedge is a lot smoother through the soil. I hit some of the best wedge shots i have ever hit with the 60` which left me feeling very confident.
When it comes to feel i know i was only hitting cheap range balls which are hard as rocks but the feel was solid yet soft while still giving you a sweet sounding click.

You guys are gonna be stocked when you get yours. I'm delighted with mine

great pics kelly....how does the bounce feel on those?

Back