Adams Fast 12 Forum Testing Signup - Drivers & Fairway Woods

sorry for the chunkyresponse....yes at impact. The FW doesn't seem to transfer the energy into the shot as well as I'd like. I know that sounds way out there but I can't describe it any other way

I think you might like the driver. It's almost effortless to hit. At least, let's hope you get a driver. Would be funny if you got 2 fwy woods :alien:

I finally got to check these out yesterday at our Dicks grand opening. The Fairway looks awesome, just slightly deeper than my Adams LP and stealthy in the matte grey. The driver sure is a trip, that little overhang on the far end looks funny in hand but invisible at address. Sure hope there is some Adams testing in my future!

I know either way I am picking up the A12 Hybrid this weekend for my trip to AZ! Love that club.

The fairway wood has had my interest since first hearing about it. I want to see if that hot face adds yards for like it's supposed to. The driver is not something I loved looking at in person, but I'm just as open to giving it a shot as anything. Should be a good one to follow and be part of.

I think you might like the driver. It's almost effortless to hit. At least, let's hope you get a driver. Would be funny if you got 2 fwy woods :alien:

That makes me think that I need to hit these! I really hope I can be a tester. If not there is always the outing.

sorry for the chunkyresponse....yes at impact. The FW doesn't seem to transfer the energy into the shot as well as I'd like. I know that sounds way out there but I can't describe it any other way

That's the awesome thing about individual testing - when I hit it versus the RBZ, it felt like it transferred the energy better and felt significantly hotter and more in control.

Tap before talk.

The whole shaft thing has me pretty interested as well. TC's review of the ProLaunch series made me remember that things aren't always what we expect them to be.

Like I said in my review...the dispersion and accuracy were great but it wasn't the longest which may be the shaft playing a role in that

That's the awesome thing about individual testing - when I hit it versus the RBZ, it felt like it transferred the energy better and felt significantly hotter and more in control.

Tap before talk.

That makes me think that I need to hit these! I really hope I can be a tester. If not there is always the outing.

YOu don't need a ProLaunch Blue dude. That's for sure.

1. What driver & fairway wood do you currently play? Driver: Callaway Diablo Octane, Wood: Orlimar 3 wood
2. What shafts are in those clubs? Both Type & Flex? Driver: X-Stiff stock, Wood: Stiff stock shaft
3. What do you look for in metal woods? Driver: mid launch (10.5*) with good roll out. Wood: Anything that will keep me from slicing!
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? Testing: I tend to hit the range twice a week along with playing in a league every Wednesday and can provide feed back from both every week. My activity level largely depends on my working hours as I am in the military.

A bump incase some have yet to see this opportunity.

Testers will be announced tonight in this one.

Good luck to everyone who asked to be considered. I'm sure an excellent testing awaits those who are selected.

The LS model Fast 12 has some pretty good stock shaft options, IMO. Was just browsing Adams site looking at those. I think the Fubuki Alpha would be more my horse.

Testers will be announced tonight in this one.

Hope it's me - I was there using their irons when they were just a blip on the radar lol! Had the first tight lies wood as well! Seriously, thanks for the oppotrunity!

Can't wait to see who all is picked and the new weapons they add to their arsenal.

Always exciting things happening here. I sometimes get a bit overexcited about some of what goes on here. I try to spread the word and sometimes people just look at me like I'm crazy! Maybe I am?

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I just got done hitting the driver and it felt good. Reeeaaal good.

1. What driver & fairway wood do you currently play? Z-Star Driver and Octane 4wood
2. What shafts are in those clubs? Both Type & Flex Graphite Regular Shaft in both clubs
3. What do you look for in metal woods? I look for forgiveness and accurary from metal woods. I am looking for a metal wood that is easy to hit off of the deck.
4. Tell us about your testing process and THP activity level? I log on THP often and comment whenever I think I can contribute. My testing process would include posting twice a week or more as I practice 2 times a week and play at least round a week.

A wee lad in the posting community but I will be checking to see if I get lucky , good luck to all!

Had to do it!

Spoiler

1st post updated...

Congrats to the 8 selected! This will be a great one to follow.

Back