The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plugged catcher is less plugged now. Thankfully I have an ear kit here.

I didn't intend for my other word for ear to have a double meaning..lol

I didn't intend for my other word for ear to have a double meaning..lol

In the context of things, it was hilarious. Sorry JN!

I don't get it.

Kevin

Is Nate a baseball player?

Kevin

Seriously dude? I thought so highly of you until I read this.

Now I do. He must be a baseball player.

Kevin

He swings a big bat, that Jersey Nate. Gives a complete new meaning to the phases "on deck" and "in the hole". These lame jokes just prove how awful baseball really is.

Hahahahaha....you guys are ridiculous.

He swings a big bat, that Jersey Nate. Gives a complete new meaning to the phases "on deck" and "in the hole". These lame jokes just prove how awful baseball really is.
Baseball does suck, and thats actually a good rant, Baseball starts soon.

LOL, sorry Nate. It's Sunday morning or something. Baseball blows. No pun intended.

LOL, sorry Nate. It's Sunday morning or something. Baseball blows. No pun intended.

Yeah, it's a boring sport for me. Almost as boring as NASCAR.

Yeah, it's a boring sport for me. Almost as boring as NASCAR.

I would definitely put it in NASCAR territory. And watching baseball live is even worse. It's sweltering hot, it takes forever. Who wants to go and sit with strangers and sweat in public like that? Not me.

.... wow. Some people. That is all.

The longest Summer of my life was three innings I spent on a sweltering day last season in Miller Park. Baseball is terrible. Accept for that Ryan Braun.

Kevin

.... wow. Some people. That is all.

Sowwy Kev. I don't hate baseball...I'm just indifferent to it mostly.

I never liked baseball as a kid, but I love following it now.

I hated playing as a boy. Little leagues season is coming and I think we may go soccer or anything else for our son.

I hated playing as a boy. Little leagues season is coming and I think we may go soccer or anything else for our son.

Soccer is the bottom of the barrel for viewing pleasure in my mind.

Unless there is a hot chick from New Mexico beating up on the other chicks.

Golf > Basketball > Baseball > Soccer > Hockey > Everything else. Simple.

Golf > Basketball > Baseball > Soccer > Hockey > Everything else. Simple.

Basketball>football>golf>other sports

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Weatherman said 60* and sunny. I wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I thought I had a jacket in my golf bag just in case. I did not. Now I'm at the course and it's 49* and overcast. Cold Charlie is cold. And stupid. I'm hiding in my car until the sun comes out.

Weatherman said 60* and sunny. I wore shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I thought I had a jacket in my golf bag just in case. I did not. Now I'm at the course and it's 49* and overcast. Cold Charlie is cold. And stupid. I'm hiding in my car until the sun comes out.

Ouch. I always bring a jacket with me, because I know weather people have been known to screw with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back