What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha are you serious?! When was the last time you updated your "show your putter collection" images!?

Lol yup. Not sure actually. Been a while I think.

I have yet to see a manta out at a store, how did it compare in weight to the spider?

Really?

Pretty close in weight. Maybe a little lighter. You know I didn't notice it so maybe it was the same. I have the Backstryke blade, marxsman and the tour black.

D-U-N, Done! Can't wait to get them to the course.

548168_10150702309413216_506188215_9477939_1641195442_n.jpg

Walked 18 today. I'm really enjoying walking. I didn't think I would at first but I'm pleasantly surprised that I like it. Must be the Clicgear...

Wrote a letter, spending time on THP, working on putting. I am trying to stay away from the course and range today. Trying to take off two consecutive days but it's prooving to be very hard.

Alex

Finally got on the course, first 18 of the year. Played Cooks Creek, great track, first time out there. Felt awesome to be back out there and played/hit the ball surprisingly well.

For JB, stat of the day: 2 for 2 on sand saves.

Watching golf between the Elite 8 games now.

Wrote a letter, spending time on THP, working on putting. I am trying to stay away from the course and range today. Trying to take off two consecutive days but it's prooving to be very hard.

Alex
What's a letter? haha

Played 18 with threeboysdad (Philip) at Iron Horse in Hurst, TX. Great guy (met for the first time today) and a fun round!

Played 1st round of the year @ Osprey Links in Callander. Great time to start of the season.

Rainy day here today so nothing outdoors but I finally set up an appointment for a fitting and possible club adjustments this Friday.

Never been fitted before, this should be interesting.

Ken

Got the chance to go golfing with my dad today. Didn't keep score at all, just talked about each other's game and critiqued like we were PGA pros, haha.

Great day!

Got a round in today, Driver was pretty bad today, decent irons and horrible putting. It was still great to get out and play

Practiced my putting stroke and did some full swing drills.

Tried to work on the short game but had to stop when the feeling in my hands left do to the cold. I was getting some good practice in to before I had to stop.

Played 27 today. Course looks in great shape.

Played 36 holes today. Felt so good, that I could have went another 9, at the least. Bought some Bridgestone B330-RXS's and some CLIF bars for my on course snacking. Also did my Polara testing. It was an awesome day!

Played 27 with some Polara testing.

Played 18 in howling winds today, did a HOTD vid, and THP.

Large bucket and putting green

I hit quite a few balls, very well, and rolled the Sub 30 for a while. Not a bad flat stick.

Shipped a few golf items I sold on ebay.

Shipped a few golf items I sold on ebay.

How boring, you missed a good day at Cameron. There was an exceptionally large amount of people out there today. OH, I played 18 in my local league.

How boring, you missed a good day at Cameron. There was an exceptionally large amount of people out there today. OH, I played 18 in my local league.

I tried to make it but couldn't get away from work early enough.

I tried to make it but couldn't get away from work early enough.

I really think the course is starting to come around, the greens were a bit rough today but we all had a lot of fun. Maybe next week.

Re-gripped some clubs for my Brother in Law and Step Dad.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Shot 1-over on my course's Amen Corner today with two bogeys and a birdie. Three over is a good day on those three holes for me. I almost always double bogey at least one of those holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back