The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I was just ranting about the am/morning thing, hehehe. One or the other please, hahaha.

I said 10am this morning. Meaning today. Not 10am in the morning so bite me :cool:

It's the editor in me coming out!

I agree with you. I hate when people say 10am IN THE MORNING but thats not what I said. I said 10 THIS MORNING which was a statement on which day it was. So :banana:

I agree with you. I hate when people say 10am IN THE MORNING but thats not what I said. I said 10 THIS MORNING which was a statement on which day it was. So :banana:
Dare I keep going? hehehe Of course I do! You actually said "10am this morning". :eyepoke: If you had said "10 this morning" we wouldn't be talking about this! haha

Dare I keep going? hehehe Of course I do! You actually said "10am this morning". :eyepoke: If you had said "10 this morning" we wouldn't be talking about this! haha

Hahahaha :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Recaptcha blows.

2 hour dentist appointment here I come. Deep cleaning you say?

Half today and half tomorrow....that's right - another 2 hour appointment tomorrow.

Shoot me now.

Half today and half tomorrow....that's right - another 2 hour appointment tomorrow.

Shoot me now.

I had a deep cleaning done and it took an hour on each side and I hadnt gone to the dentist for like 15 years.

Shoot me now.
Thats miserable.

Shoot me now.

thanks for reminding me...root canal on thursday, I cant wait

I'm trying to figure out how I was sitting in my apartment earlier today and Fedex somehow figured out that I wasn't home, and left a door tag for me! ARGH, have to wait another day for them.

Call them, Ary!

Can't do it, I have to be at work in an hour, no time to get the package.

I'm having them drop it off at the Fedex shop that is a few blocks away, hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow.

I'm trying to figure out how I was sitting in my apartment earlier today and Fedex somehow figured out that I wasn't home, and left a door tag for me! ARGH, have to wait another day for them.

Oh, that sucks! Hey, at least it wasn't this guy. That you know of.

Can't do it, I have to be at work in an hour, no time to get the package.

I'm having them drop it off at the Fedex shop that is a few blocks away, hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow.

Bummer. At least you know it will be there tomorrow. I was lucky enough that they brought my box back to the sorting facility last night and stay open until 8pm. I was feeling your pain when I saw the dreaded door tag.

Our mail lady did that to me. Left a note in the mailbox saying she tried to deliver a package but no one was home. I saw her go by, she never knocked, never rang the doorbell (the dogs would have gone crazy). The note said they would not re-deliver and I would have to go to the post office and pick it up. I was P.O.'d, and reported her to the Kansas City, KS Postmaster. She still delivers in this area so i don't know what's happened, and we haven't had any packages delivered through the USPS so I don't know if she will actually knock next time.

I hate the door tag. When you see it you feel like this guy

images

Bummer. At least you know it will be there tomorrow. I was lucky enough that they brought my box back to the sorting facility last night and stay open until 8pm. I was feeling your pain when I saw the dreaded door tag.

The delivery people are supposed to call up to the apartment because we have an intercom system. I never heard a ring at all, it's just weird. I know that the intercom is working because someone else called it earlier today.

What's funny is that the UPS guy that works in my neighborhood has delivered so much stuff here, he knows that if my wife or I are not home, he can call our landlord to get let into our building, and then just drops the package at our door. That guy rocks.

I was surprised mine came UPS. Anyway, let's get this figured out. Can a doctor call in sick?

Went to Gamestop and picked up Tiger Woods 13. I told the woman at least 6 times I did not want the powerup rewards card. She kept going and going and going. I get that she has to talk about it but when I told her I wasnt interested 5 times she should have taken a hint.

I was surprised mine came UPS. Anyway, let's get this figured out. Can a doctor call in sick?

I wish I could, but I have the next 2 days off, so it's not a big deal.

What would make me more upset is if my golf lesson tomorrow gets rained out. The weather is not promising.

Went to Gamestop and picked up Tiger Woods 13. I told the woman at least 6 times I did not want the powerup rewards card. She kept going and going and going. I get that she has to talk about it but when I told her I wasnt interested 5 times she should have taken a hint.
Best Buy is like that too. I know someone who worked there and he said they tell them to push for the extended warranty at least three times before dropping it. I was at the register and they asked me once, I said no, they asked me again and I told them if they asked again I was going to leave and get it from Circuit City across the street. They dropped it.

I wish I could, but I have the next 2 days off, so it's not a big deal.

What would make me more upset is if my golf lesson tomorrow gets rained out. The weather is not promising.

Well, here's to hoping the rain holds off for you.

Best Buy is like that too. I know someone who worked there and he said they tell them to push for the extended warranty at least three times before dropping it. I was at the register and they asked me once, I said no, they asked me again and I told them if they asked again I was going to leave and get it from Circuit City across the street. They dropped it.

I worked at Circuit City a few years ago and they do want you to push extended warranties, but you can tell when someone is not interested. It's just annoying. I traded in Fifa 11 for $12. Wow that extra 10% would have been monstrous.

So my dog's two time surgically repaired knee popped out last night. Nine days before we leave for Las Vegas. This should be interesting. The vet says a week of rest and then bring him back. Since we'll be gone, they said two weeks of rest, then bring him in. Now we need to find a decent boarder that will keep him relatively immobile while he's there.

Super.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back