21 hour countdown

wallaby

LOST
Reaction score
Till I leave for Agusta, 32gb memory card in the camera, Suburban filed up, all my credit cards. Ready to go woot

You should post all 32 gigs of pictures.

I think I would crash THP LOL

Have fun! Can't wait to see some of the photos.

I think I would crash THP LOL

In my experiences things like cheating a system, crashing a server, or otherwise pointing out flaws will reward you because in the long run you helped improve the website by pointing out flaws.

Well, the photos would have to be housed on Photobucket, etc so you would just embed the link on THP - don't think that's gonna crash anything here. Wallaby: I wouldn't expect any issues with you sharing as many as you would like, everyone here appreciates looking at them!

Well, the photos would have to be housed on Photobucket, etc so you would just embed the link on THP - don't think that's gonna crash anything here. Wallaby: I wouldn't expect any issues with you sharing as many as you would like, everyone here appreciates looking at them!

You got that right cookie. Let someone else host the photos, you can share as many of them here as you'd like.

Till I leave for Agusta, 32gb memory card in the camera, Suburban filed up, all my credit cards. Ready to go woot

Enjoy!

JEALOUS!!!!!

Enjoy the experience.

That is awesome, I am def jealous man.

Sounds like a great time, enjoy the week.

Had a set back, dad got put in the hospital. He said go without him though. Now I feel guilty

Had a set back, dad got put in the hospital. He said go without him though. Now I feel guilty

He understands. Really hope all is well.

Tapatalk

Would depend on how bad dad is, if he is alright then I would be glad to meet you over in Augusta and use that ticket to show you around. :D

He got the tickets, that's what is bad.

Well we're in Georgia 2 hours till Augusta pics to come when I get back

To Illinois. I didn't know cell phones are prohibited there.

Ok, how about a pic or video from the gates, or maybe not, don't get in trouble.

I don't think sleep is in my future , but red bull is though.

Enjoy dude, glad to hear your father was well enough to make the trip with you.

Pics Pics Pics

Enjoy dude, glad to hear your father was well enough to make the trip with you.

Pics Pics Pics

No he's home pneumonia in 1 lung. No meningitis though.

No he's home pneumonia in 1 lung. No meningitis though.

Sorry dude I taught here was with you. Hopefully he gets better soon

We're parked right in front of the main gate how cool

Awesome! Can't wait to see some pics!

Back