THP Tour Van - Prizes & Schedule

Have you guys decided if The Range Finder is gonna be at The Morgan Cup ???

Don't let those Canadians scare you off from Ohio. You'll never be the same once you leave :D

Hope to see you guys soon!

I am very jealous, seems like one huge road trip and I'm a sucker for road trips.

this is pretty cool! I will be interested to see if the van makes it up to Michigan.

you guys are amazing...this is epic.

We have not as of yet, but will be soon.

Actually we have and the name 'The Range Finder' won hands down in the voting. I have been slacking and forgot to make the official announcement in the thread, I will do that now. The winner, dhjkelly has been informed.

Actually we have and the name 'The Range Finder' won hands down in the voting. I have been slacking and forgot to make the official announcement in the thread, I will do that now. The winner, dhjkelly has been informed.

GG,
I believe he was asking if the Tour Van will be at the Morgan Cup, not about the actual name of it.

Awesome, can't wait to see that calendar fill up and come close to the midwest!!!

This is very cool and I just checked out the HH website which is very interesting as well and something I will be following along with.

Completely amazing.

There's something wrong with the schedule on the right hand side. It isn't showing the dates that the van will be in the Midwest, muchless Cheeseland.

GG,
I believe he was asking if the Tour Van will be at the Morgan Cup, not about the actual name of it.

I just picture you guys sitting across from each other on the THP Van while this was sent..lol

Finally got to check out the home happens site and it looks really good! Most of my volunteers are full-timers so I'll pass the link onto them. RV people are very similar to golfers in buying cool new stuff and the reviews should be very helpful to help sift through the sheer volume of RV related merchandise released every year.

Sewiepig!

GG,

Damn, I don't practice what I preach, I skimmed haha.

Busted. Lol, One-T will be proud of that one. Nice of JB to call you out like that too. :angel: :kiss:

I wrote this in the wrong thread before.

We will be updating the calendar soon with many more dates throughout the year where you will be able to find the THP Tour Van.

This is so cool. Seriously.

This is just so awesome. Can't wait to have the chance to stalk the Range Finder. A mobile command center that doubles as a tour truck and THP store? It still gets me excited thinking about it.

I know JB knows the central Indiana area, so I hope to see the van there someday. Hint hint hint....the tour will be just north of Indy in the playoff's and I will be there.....hint hint hint....

I know JB knows the central Indiana area, so I hope to see the van there someday. Hint hint hint....the tour will be just north of Indy in the playoff's and I will be there.....hint hint hint....

I hope so too, but for different reasons. I lived in Indianapolis for a few years and it is a great city to visit. I want my wife to be able to see it and at least go to a couple of my favorite restaurants in the area. Also, there are some fine golf courses there.

I hope so too, but for different reasons. I lived in Indianapolis for a few years and it is a great city to visit. I want my wife to be able to see it and at least go to a couple of my favorite restaurants in the area. Also, there are some fine golf courses there.

Not to mention how sweet it would be to roll back to this thing after having several rounds in Broad Ripple

Not to mention how sweet it would be to roll back to this thing after having several rounds in Broad Ripple

Burritos as big as your head...

I won't hold my breath waiting for this thing to be traveling around Washington state, lol!

This is pretty amazing and exciting for JB, GG, and all the THP members.

Back