The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

RW, they are ugly with that outfit, however in person, just looking at the shoes (not wearing them), they are decent looking.

Matt Kuchar looks like Jack Nicklaus when putting. Minus any kind of good touch or feel that is.

Why must the rep be spread around!?!? lol

The Mechanic with a nice shot. Its all in that knee rotations stretch, I'm telling you guys.

Uh Oh! P4b's hopes just went in the trees. What comes next. Club throw? Or announcers explaining that he has an injury that nobody knows about?
That was an amazing approach shot! We're right back in this thing if he knocks this putt in. Wait....pretty big if. Forget it.

That was an amazing approach shot! We're right back in this thing if he knocks this putt in. Wait....pretty big if. Forget it.

Im with you, I want him to get back to even for the day here.

And Badds just places himself in the conversation with a birdie at 18 to finish -2.

Is Aaron Baddeley the poor man's Rickie Fowler with the hair and the apparel. Or because he has won, is Rickie Fowler the poor man's Badds?

I am in a random pool with some co workers, I drew Dufner and MAJ. I thought I was screwed before Thursday, however, with the way these two are playing... Who am I kidding, I'm still screwed with these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sang Moon Bae's shirt reminds me of Freddy Kruger.

Woah Miguel. Nice reset in the backstroke.

Damn!

Just now noticing...

Bit of a joke, sorry it came out harsh. But they aren't the prettiest shoes in the world.

MAJ just misses the putt. Gotta stretch more.

Wow, meltdown time, I thought the putter was about to be tossed.

Is it just me, or are Tiger's feet not square to his target line when he's putting?

Bit of a joke, sorry it came out harsh. But they aren't the prettiest shoes in the world.

MAJ just misses the putt. Gotta stretch more.

No I noticed it for a joke not harsh at all there brother.

Im with you, I want him to get back to even for the day here.
Wow he just SUCKS right now. I honestly didn't expect this out of him this week.
Is Aaron Baddeley the poor man's Rickie Fowler with the hair and the apparel. Or because he has won, is Rickie Fowler the poor man's Badds?
I'd say Fowler is the poor man's Badds since he hasn't done anything on the PGA Tour.

Hated to see Watson miss that putt

With 62 players making the cut right now, is their a second cut after Saturday? The old "made cut/did not finish" scenerio.

Before some fans head running for the razors and a warm bath. He is only 7 strokes off the lead with 2 days to play. If the conditions are better early in the day, and he can go lower (67-68) tomorrow, he is right back in it.

Speaking of Luke Donald of course...Well and that guy Mr. Wigglesworth/Woods.

Before some fans head running for the razors and a warm bath. He is only 7 strokes off the lead with 2 days to play. If the conditions are better early in the day, and he can go lower (67-68) tomorrow, he is right back in it.

Speaking of Luke Donald of course...Well and that guy Mr. Wigglesworth/Woods.

Ok now i have rootbeer all over my screen...

Tiger finds a rare FW...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

With 62 players making the cut right now, is their a second cut after Saturday? The old "made cut/did not finish" scenerio.

That's a PGA Tour deal, doesn't apply to the Masters.

MAJ....woah there on the practice swings! DAMN!

Dammit MAJ

Ouch....Jimenez is wet.

Back