The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide between beer or Cadbury mini eggs haha..

Health food thursday evening.
You don't have any of the big eggs? We got a dozen of them!

I hate the mini eggs. Cadbury cream eggs with the caramilk are the bomb.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a single one!! I got a mess of stuff that I wish i wasn't eating, but not any of the big ones!
I just went and ate one! haha

Hate is a strong word for something that awesome breezey!!

You're right hate is far too strong. I don't like them though.

You're right hate is far too strong. I don't like them though.

Emotions have been running strong today here at THP. It's like this forum has us all syncing our man periods.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Packing sucks.
It's also peevee'd the cat off who's freaking out

I have never tried a Cadbury Egg.

Thinking about getting a GTI, any connections?

Yeah, have a friend that works at the Tysons Corner VW dealership. Let me know and I can get you in touch with him.

Tap-in Talking

Why can't they just leave the old sessy cars alone? Why keep on doing hideous "modern" remakes of them? :/

For all the people on my Facebook page who encourage people to "Just be unique, everything else will fall into place and kittens and bunny's will materialize alongside candy mountains in your front yard!"

unique.jpg

But JR, don't you just want to be yourself and let everything set itself up before you? Lol.

Woke up at 3am to hear distinct knocking on the bedroom wall in the hallway. My wife heard it too. Ghosts are awesome. WTC?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah, have a friend that works at the Tysons Corner VW dealership. Let me know and I can get you in touch with him.

Tap-in Talking

I am visiting the local dealership one more time. We'll see how they do today.

Tapatalk

Hey Tmex, I now know how I'm getting here to move to Victoria to hang with me.

How buddy??????
Well not only is it awesome here, but the newest cencus came out recently, and Victoria has 4.5 women to every one man. THats right buddy, this city is ripe for a handsome Mexican, you would clean house my friend.

Well not only is it awesome here, but the newest cencus came out recently, and Victoria has 4.5 women to every one man. THats right buddy, this city is ripe for a handsome Mexican, you would clean my house and do my garden my friend.

FIFY..

Well not only is it awesome here, but the newest cencus came out recently, and Victoria has 4.5 women to every one man. THats right buddy, this city is ripe for a handsome Mexican, you would clean house my friend.

It's almost like they'd have no choice!!!! Even the hot ones!

It's almost like they'd have no choice!!!! Even the hot ones!
Exactly, we will play golf all day and then I'll wing man you during the evening, and then we'll drunk dial silly people in the Carolina's.

Sweet right? I heard the cats spazz out in the hallway so I know it wasnt them because it continued after the spazzed and ran away.

*books flight to Canada*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back