Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaffirmed my love of the metal X's tonight. #7 and the 2 ball are both quite nice
Cleveland 588 CB's and MB's are both quite nice
Mizuno irons make lovely combo sets

headed to a big demo day in the area tomorrow morning and have just written down my must hit list. Looking more at drivers and fairways since I know I am not replacing my irons any time soon. I'm pretty happy with my hybrid set up too of A7(or Razr X on some days) and Mashie 4.

Drivers: Nike VRS, Cleveland Classic, Razr Fit, G20, AMP
Fairways: VRS, Mashie 14, W/S Fybrid RS, Rocketballz, Fast 12

Reaffirmed my love of the metal X's tonight. #7 and the 2 ball are both quite nice

They're freaking awesome. LOL.

Man I can't wait to roll a Metal-X #7 that putter shall be mine very very soon.

I rolled one on Wed. - I liked it. It may be mine if the SeeMore doesn't work out (I'm pretty sure it will though!)

I'm really wanting that one as well. Love #7 and this one has me drooling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolbreeze, I spent a ton of time with the Metal X Series putters on Wednesday. They sure are nice. I hated the stock grip though. Odyssey normally has those soft, awesome feeling grips and these just felt harsh to me.

you can do some serious damage with that putter. And I don't just mean on the greens

headed to a big demo day in the area tomorrow morning and have just written down my must hit list. Looking more at drivers and fairways since I know I am not replacing my irons any time soon. I'm pretty happy with my hybrid set up too of A7(or Razr X on some days) and Mashie 4.

Drivers: Nike VRS, Cleveland Classic, Razr Fit, G20, AMP
Fairways: VRS, Mashie 14, W/S Fybrid RS, Rocketballz, Fast 12

I can't wait for you to come home with the RS 3wood.

you can do some serious damage with that putter. And I don't just mean on the greens

That's what double duty said.

I too am in putter ponder mode. My putting has been woeful for the last couple of weeks and started me thinking again. I may or may not have some belly putter experimenting this weekend.

I can't wait for you to come home with the RS 3wood.

this is the demo day I first fell for the DXI and then just reaffirmed my love for it at the THP demo day. Alas the Razr Hawk 3 wood has won that battle this year, which is odd because I hated that club last year. The RS is high on the list. Plus the W/S rep that's always there pretty cool, his tent never gets a lot of attention because they stick him between Nike and Titleist with TM next to Titleist. I feel like he always gives you a little more attention than the other reps give(minus the Cleveland Rep who also is pretty cool).

a J40 driver. wtc

I am in ponder mode for the adicross golf shoe. I am also pondering why this thread hasn't been getting much use.

a J40 driver. wtc

Effing bizarre dude. And annoying as all get out. As long as cookie has his, that's all that matters, LOL

I am in ponder mode for the adicross golf shoe. I am also pondering why this thread hasn't been getting much use.

Going for the spikeless? I really like the Nike Lunar Ascends I just got. Great shoe.

Effing bizarre dude. And annoying as all get out. As long as cookie has his, that's all that matters, LOL

Always picking on the little guy. I thought Tiger, I mean TMex would be last with all the special shaft requests.

One-T, you go stock PX?

Going for the spikeless? I really like the Nike Lunar Ascends I just got. Great shoe.

I had a look at the Lunar Ascends in the sop a couple of days ago. Was never a fan of Nike golf shoe styling, but these are nice, and a lot lighter than I thought they'd be. Ponder also.

As long as Cookie gets his gear all is right in the world. I hope One-T and Howzat get them today

oh well, I just have been putting off golf til I got it. That was dumb

JN, hit up Blind9 if you want some adicross shoes dude. Best price on the interwebs.

Yeah, I saw the Ascends in the shop yesterday when I was going to get some golf balls. They look very light and comfortable, but their colors limit what I can match them with. I really want a nice spikeless shoe in black. It'll go with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back