What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually get the flat brim?

lol no, they didnt have any Ping flatties. Just the Nike, RBZ and some Rickies.

Edit and I'll say this, they may look odd and not be accepted by the masses but every time I try on a flat brim it fits my noggin 1000x better.

Yuss!!! Watch out Scotty, there's some competition in the house!

ef5edc11.jpg

there it is!

Yuss!!! Watch out Scotty, there's some competition in the house!

ef5edc11.jpg

Nice! That has to be one of the best looking putters ever. Have you seen mine with the Vibrant pearl coat shaft?

Great buy, Canadan. My next putter will either be another milled SeeMore or a Black series. So sessy.

Nice! That has to be one of the best looking putters ever. Have you seen mine with the Vibrant pearl coat shaft?

I am fairly confident that I have, but I may need to go check it out again... This has been a year long ponder for me.. It had to be mine.. I am the worst putter ponderer ever, but I am extremely excited to get this onto a putting green for a good long session.

I am fairly confident that I have, but I may need to go check it out again... This has been a year long ponder for me.. It had to be mine.. I am the worst putter ponderer ever, but I am extremely excited to get this onto a putting green for a good long session.

I love that style putter but I suck with them. I have two or three just to make sure I suck with them and its been confirmed. Nice buy though dude.

lol no, they didnt have any Ping flatties. Just the Nike, RBZ and some Rickies.

Edit and I'll say this, they may look odd and not be accepted by the masses but every time I try on a flat brim it fits my noggin 1000x better.
You know you want to go all Mahan on us and rock the flat brim with the Nome.

If you read the small print on the Nome advertisements, it actually says "Results with the Nome drastically improve when paired with a PING flat brim hat."

You know you want to go all Mahan on us and rock the flat brim on us.

I do need more Ping hats. The couple I have suck. Hunter would never wear them and I need to be a good Homer. Checking my boy WillPGA on ebay.

KMAC, haha, good purchase.

I love that style putter but I suck with them. I have two or three just to make sure I suck with them and its been confirmed. Nice buy though dude.

You have two of the black series right? The 9 and the 1?

I assume you're better with the one. It's a good looking putter as well.

KMAC, haha, good purchase.

Frank were going Nome dude. lol thanks.

You have two of the black series right? The 9 and the 1?

I assume you're better with the one. It's a good looking putter as well.

Yeah I have the #1 Wide too which is my all time favorite. After this weekend I considered going back to it. Then my Ping Homer took over and I got a Nome.

3 generic hybrid headcovers from valuegolf.com.

Nice cookie, I'm not gonna lie, I'm really liking this site and have been emailing this morning with the owner and he has been great. The customer service has been superb.

Well, it was your post in the Acer/FST thread that even made me aware of them. $23 shipped for 3 basic headcovers compared to $10 each at most stores.

Looking forward to seeing the quality, etc. Thanks for sharing their info with us!

d18bffe1-5302-60cb.jpg

7 VDR grips
24 hour epoxy
Grip tape activator with spray nozzle
KBS, golfpride, lamkin, and Golfstar catalogs for 2012

I got all this at my local golf component supplier Golfstar.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk
I should get some sort of kickback from you all :act-up: How do you like the VDR's? I've always wanted to try them but I ended up getting Tacki-Mac IT2's for my new set. My stuff should get here tomorrow and then i'll be able to post some pics!

Frank were going Nome dude. lol thanks.

I bought a car and have my buddy's bach party in vegas coming up, I'm out of the OEM business for a while.

I should get some sort of kickback from you all :act-up: How do you like the VDR's? I've always wanted to try them but I ended up getting Tacki-Mac IT2's for my new set. My stuff should get here tomorrow and then i'll be able to post some pics!

VDR's are my favorite grips period....soooooooo good.

I bought a car and have my buddy's bach party in vegas coming up, I'm out of the OEM business for a while.

By the time youre ready to homer up some more maybe you'll get the right headcover.

Sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome balls

Tap before talk.

I got all this at my local golf component supplier Golfstar.

I call shenanigants. Buying from a whole saler just isn't fair.
Can you imagine how much money they would get from me for shafts alone if they carried all the brands I like testing?

Jman has it. They are my favorite grips by far and are impressively durable. I hate having clubs with something else for the grip.

Well the stocking up has begun,
besides the 1000 tee's from the other day, I now have:

Five dozen Top Flite Gamer's
Five dozen Callaway HX Hot
Five dozen Callaway HX Tour
One dozen Callaway Warbird

More items to come, will update with pics,
Cheers
Pea

Last week: Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Driver, 8.5 deg, S --Also tested Razr Fit, Razr Hawk, TM R11, TM RBZ & RBZ Tour
This week: Adams Super Black Hybrid, 19 deg, S

Next weekend - Get them out on the course!!

Edit: Also bought new GP VDR Blue grips.

Access to Miura irons, lots of shaft options, a monitor and for people to leave me alone while I do it. Should be fun

Well the stocking up has begun,
besides the 1000 tee's from the other day, I now have:

Five dozen Top Flite Gamer's
Five dozen Callaway HX Hot
Five dozen Callaway HX Tour
One dozen Callaway Warbird

More items to come, will update with pics,
Cheers
Pea
That's a lot of balls. Should last you a couple years.

I call shenanigants. Buying from a whole saler just isn't fair.
Can you imagine how much money they would get from me for shafts alone if they carried all the brands I like testing?
Jman has it. They are my favorite grips by far and are impressively durable. I hate having clubs with something else for the grip.
Tuna, I had to convince them of a lot of things before they would let me open an account with them. Basically, I had to agree that unless I opened up a golf business, I wouldnt' do any work for people for money, taking away business from their big clients. However, I would be happy to get you anything you want from my neighborhood golf wholesaler and ship it too you. They carry pretty much every company and have most shafts in stock.

Same here, best grip on the market for me, and the fact that they look awesome is just a bonus.

Tuna, I had to convince them of a lot of things before they would let me open an account with them. Basically, I had to agree that unless I opened up a golf business, I wouldnt' do any work for people for money, taking away business from their big clients. However, I would be happy to get you anything you want from my neighborhood golf wholesaler and ship it too you. They carry pretty much every company and have most shafts in stock.

Hey Breeze :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back