Tattoos, let's see them!

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Tried to search via Tapatalk for a thread like this so if I missed it, I'm sorry. So anyway who has tattoos? I have a few but here is a picture of my favorite. Got it with my dad just days after my daughter was born. My wife also has the same one around her wrist.

45f9273c-bb16-fd28.jpg

Great idea for a thread. I've always wanted tattoos but I can't decide on something I want to live with forever.

Your tattoo is great Gianna, especially considering the story behind it.

Great idea for a thread. I've always wanted tattoos but I can't decide on something I want to live with forever.

Your tattoo is great Gianna, especially considering the story behind it.

Thanks J. Believe it or not those are her actual footprints. Not resized or anything. Actual size!

I just got my first tattoo started a little over a week ago, have an appointment to go in Mon to start the coloring/shading. It's something that I've wanted to do for a long time and I finally decided to just get started, one less thing for me to regret never doing later in life, even if I end up regretting doing it. If that makes any sense!
IMG_0032-1.jpg

I like it Mo! I'm a big fan of Japanese and South Pacific style ink.

I like it Mo! I'm a big fan of Japanese and South Pacific style ink.

Thanks man, I wrestled with trying to figure out exactly what I wanted and always came back to the Japanese style. There is a lot of symbolism and folklore that goes along with the style. I'm already thinking about what to do next...

A buddy of mine that's a forum member here pm'd me a pic of his new one.

male-tramp-stamp-2.jpg

Thanks man, I wrestled with trying to figure out exactly what I wanted and always came back to the Japanese style. There is a lot of symbolism and folklore that goes along with the style. I'm already thinking about what to do next...

That's the problem with them dude, you can't stop at one.

A buddy of mine that's a forum member here pm'd me a pic of his new one.

male-tramp-stamp-2.jpg

Dude, I asked you not to show anyone that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude, I asked you not to show anyone that.

LOL! I was actually going for a different angle originally, but google served me that up on a platter.

And I thought that the fish was supposed to be the one you hit in the pond with a golf shot!

LOL! I was actually going for a different angle originally, but google served me that up on a platter.

Lmao, That is pretty hilarious. Well done! If I wasnt on tapatalk I would rep you for that one.

Some day I will get something small to symbolize my father but I don't know what it will be yet.. No hurry, I know it will come to eventually.

p.s. I didn't know war eagle for abercrombie boxers... hehe

I don't have pics of my tattoos. They were all done when I was 18-20 years old. Two are Native American themed and the other is a Grateful Dead one. They are faded and a relic of the old me. I lived in the wild west at the time and was really into NA culture.

Great idea for a thread. Tats are like putters... you can't have just one! Both of mine are related to work. Angry Bear and Templar Knight. Sorry for the crappy cel phone quality pics. KCM

smokey.jpg
[/IMG]
templar.jpg
[/IMG]

it probably sounds stupid but i kinda wanna get one on my back that's like slits in your skin so you can see things like tendons and muscles and crap.. like 4 of em stacked in a row..

Great idea for a thread. Tats are like putters... you can't have just one! Both of mine are related to work. Angry Bear and Templar Knight. Sorry for the crappy cel phone quality pics. KCM

smokey.jpg
[/IMG]
templar.jpg
[/IMG]

Hmmmmm I wonder if I currently have more putters or tattoos. I almost have my one sleeve done and I've completely slacked off on getting my other up to par. I'll tell you what though having a sleeve on the course can make you a lot of money if your a decent golfer! Lol I'll have to throw up some pics once I get a chance.

I have 5. All on my arms, and no color. Mine all have to do with the travels of my life. I've had three done in America, one done in Australia, and one done in New Zealand. I would have more but I'm a corporate man now.

I have 5. All on my arms, and no color. Mine all have to do with the travels of my life. I've had three done in America, one done in Australia, and one done in New Zealand. I would have more but I'm a corporate man now.

Same. I have two hidden. I would LOVE to get some Japanese style sleeves but I keep hanging on to the dream that one day I might have a job where I need to dress nicely , and wearing llong sleeves everyday would be awful. However that being said tattoo's that are in good taste and well done are becoming alot more socially acceptable.

Some very nice ink in here! I have two at the moment, one on each arm, both represent the "bear" community, which has been an integral part of both myself and my partner's lives.

626e343e-a6ab-2fdf.jpg

626e343e-a6c3-5966.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of the matching tats my oldest daughter and I had done. We are both Taurus and this was a neat design on it.
cystat.jpg

mytat.jpg

Some very nice ink in here! I have two at the moment, one on each arm, both represent the "bear" community, which has been an integral part of both myself and my partner's lives.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk
I saw Chicago Boys Town rapper, Big Dipper, randomly one day and he had a necklace that looked like the lower one.

Our ink has to be at least 1 inch above the bottom of our uniform shirtsleeves to be acceptable. KCM

Back