nice watch. I've always liked IWC, and it might very well be the brand of my next watch. currently I'm wearing a Omega seamaster professional chrongraph.

/ budde

For the watch talk in the banter thread, I figured I'd bump this one back up!

Lol, thanks Smalls.

I am looking into the Seiko 5 Series watches, like the one in the video below. Beautiful, and I love the strap.

Its crazy how I thought watches were non-sense till i casually wore one for a few days.. Now i feel incomplete if I'm not wearing it..

I have a watch from Fossil. It has a metal band which is meh. I need to find my dad's old watch. It has Tigger on it and has a leather band.

never really worn a watch but am pondering buying one....

Does anyone have any info on the day/date Rolex they have in one of their recent commercial with nothing on the face other than the day/date and hands? I even asked my local jeweler and he doesn't know anything about it. I need this watch help!

Here is daily beater which I love. I used to as obsessed with watches as much as I am golf. In my watch collection I have a couple Brietlings, a Cartier, Rolex Yachtmaster, and a JLC. I actually thought golf would less expensive than watches....guess I am proving that to be wrong.

I still love a good timepiece. Hoping to round out my collection with a Patek Phillipe soon.

a6f86e5e-5433-d3aa.jpg

TapAhoy!

I am loling, I would never think of a Omega as a "daily beater".

Lol, thanks Smalls.

I am looking into the Seiko 5 Series watches, like the one in the video below. Beautiful, and I love the strap.

Love my Seiko Kinetic. First official watch I've ever owned.

Heres one for a cool $25 mil

most-expensive-watch-in-the-world-201-carat-Chopard.jpg

Love my Luminox, only thing that sucks is if work has to be done you have to send it away!

Tag Carerra calibre 16 auto here

here is my baby hanging out at work with me :)
2012-04-20

Anyone with a breitling navitimer 125th anniversary? thinking about picking one up .. thing is so sexy

overlay.gif

anyone here specifically where high end watches with alligator straps ? ... do they wear due to sweat ? sunblock ? etc ...

I enjoy both mechanical and quartz watches. I don't wear them golfing as they seem to get in the way or I am worried about hurting them. I'm a left handed person that golf's right handed. Wearing the watch on my right wrist while golfing is not comfortable. I am very interested in the Garmin SW though and will probably try wearing one in my left wrist and see how it goes.

I love watches! I've had a couple of Rolex watches, but now I just have a Breitling Chronograph.

I can't wear a watch while golfing though.

Does anybody collect pocket watches?

I just bought a Breitling Bentley model wristwatch..white dial..beautiful!

I've wanted a Bentley model with the maroon face and rubber strap for a while now, beautiful watches..

My wife bought me a Fossil chronograph for Fathers Day. It isn't a fancy Rolex, it didn't cost thousands of dollars. But it means the world to me.

I don't wear a watch golfing, seems to get in the way. But my dress watch is a movado automatic and duty watch is a rubber timex expedition :)

Last edited:
Since I started carrying a smart phone a few years ago I quit wearing a watch, on or off the golf course. My phone is my watch.

I wear this bad boy for work. Excellent watch very hard wearing, it goes in the pool, sauna, steam room and gets knocked around in the gym.

gd-100-1adr-casio-400x400-imad9gnchfggmxzz.jpeg

This is my dress watch. My parents bought it for xmass a few years ago.

t013.420.44.202.00m.jpg

My wife bought me a Fossil chronograph for Fathers Day. It isn't a fancy Rolex, it didn't cost thousands of dollars. But it means the world to me.
Congratulations on the watch. I feel the same way about fathers day gifts. There the best!

Back