Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had eyes for that driver ever since I first saw it. Im hoping it makes an appearance at the THP demo day. Did you happen to hit the Fast 12 non LS too?

I did with the stiff blue shaft. High bombs, like way too high, landing in front of the 250 sign and it felt a bit light. I hit the LS on a mid trajectory that landed beyond the regular Fast 12 and rolled out. I really liked the LS a lot better. The rep thought I might like the regular better, then gave me the LS back. I didn't know but he handed me his gamer during the demo, it was the 9.5* head which I hit the furthest.

The driver is the one thing I havent been on a monitor with lately. I was hitting the G20 pretty good before a range mishap resulted in its shaft breaking and then put a RUL in it. So far that combo just hasnt been that good but neither has my driver swing. Im probably best off getting the driver swing worked out first and then looking at drivers. But I think you are right, low spin head and slow spin shaft wasnt good for me.

We can get you dialed in at the outing. Last time we got you dialed in, you were killing the driver with that Attas shaft. I think we will find a combo that works perfectly.

We can get you dialed in at the outing. Last time we got you dialed in, you were killing the driver with that Attas shaft. I think we will find a combo that works perfectly.

I like it, Boon-Docker fit FTW

I like the fact you'll have a lot of Classic combos there. I really liked golf4life's and it had a shaft that is no where near a fit for me. Even if its not a Classic I think there is something that is a good fit too.

I know it's completely unnecessary but I really want the Ci11's.

This may have gotten passed over with all the PING homerism around these parts. I do love them. A lot.

I did with the stiff blue shaft. High bombs, like way too high, landing in front of the 250 sign and it felt a bit light. I hit the LS on a mid trajectory that landed beyond the regular Fast 12 and rolled out. I really liked the LS a lot better. The rep thought I might like the regular better, then gave me the LS back. I didn't know but he handed me his gamer during the demo, it was the 9.5* head which I hit the furthest.

This is what I expected that driver to do. Bombs! Thats awesome dude.

This may have gotten passed over with all the PING homerism around these parts. I do love them. A lot.

I know. I think it's going to happen soon enough.

I'm kind of like War right now, not really pondering anything. Well, I will ponder when my CLeveland FW haul arrives. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm completely content though. It's such a weird and liberating feeling.

I'm kind of like War right now, not really pondering anything. Well, I will ponder when my CLeveland FW haul arrives. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm completely content though. It's such a weird and liberating feeling.

Kinda how I am. I have no desire to hit or buy anything. Content with where my bag is just looking to practice and get better with what I have.

Isn't it? I know I need a driver that fits me better, but that will come sooner or later. The rest of my bag is set up perfectly. Adding the 5h in there was huge for me, as it covered my gap around 200ish. I hit that little Mashie 5h so good it isn't funny.

Went to our club's demo day, and now I'm pondering a Razr Fit driver, and i20 irons. I got fit for a 10.5* driver with stock stiff shaft, and standard length irons, white dot (3* upright, I believe). I started out with 1.5* upright and 1/2" long irons, and I was hitting everything a little fat. Made that one change and the irons were money. Had me wondering if I should get my Mizunos re-fit, since my swing has changed a bit since I was fit last Summer.

I think a dependable driver is a more important that fancy new irons, so first up is a decision on switching to the Fit.

I hear ya. It's kind of scary, and I have the feeling once I settle on one of the three drivers it could get REALLY scary feeling.

Now that I have an adjustable driver I'm never going to stop pondering shafts.

Now that I have an adjustable driver I'm never going to stop pondering shafts.

Why not just go get fit and be done with it. Then you can buy the weight kit and thats when the constant tinkering can continue.

Why not just go get fit and be done with it. Then you can buy the weight kit and thats when the constant tinkering can continue.

I'm always going to be pondering. I'm never actually going to buy one unless it can be found for like $50 or less. With my luck, I'd be fit for a $300 shaft and would have wasted my time because I wouldn't be buying it.

Pondering SuperTri / Kai'li combination. Found one cheap on eBay.

One of my favorite combos that I've every played. Still don't know why I sold it

I hit the s56's this weekend and wow. I love my current irons but these things are pretty amazing.

I must resist the pretty shaft that I see on ebay that I have been jonesing for and its at 1/2 price!!!!!

It's an Attas shaft for the Fit. It's called Elements.

I'm pondering a used Fast 12 on ebay for cheap...would need a reshaft as its an inch short and reg flex, but a low launch/ x flex shaft to replace would could make it the ticket.

One of my favorite combos that I've every played. Still don't know why I sold it

It's a reality now man. All I really have to judge now is the sound which I LOVE. The range yesterday greeted me with a 40 MPH headwind so I don't know what the true ball flight is going to look like yet. I know it's gonna be low w/ the 8.5 head and Kai'li shaft.

GPS. I'm thinking I need to go GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back