Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Typical brit, Sure what would you know about hard work

Nowt new there, the only thing there good at is using a shovel and they dont do that propper like!

Typical brit, Sure what would you know about hard work

Shouldn't you be off looking for your lucky charms? You'll need them at the MC.

Shouldn't you be off looking for your lucky charms? You'll need them at the MC.

I already have it and it's called the Odyssey Metal X 2 ball

I already have it and it's called the Odyssey Metal X 2 ball

A Mittens tea cozy and an ugly putter...you'll be turning heads at the MC for sure!!!!! :beat-up:

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for over 10
years, saw a speck on the horizon.
He thought to himself, "It's certainly not a ship"
As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out even the
possibilities of a small boat or a raft.
Suddenly there strode from the surf a figure clad in a black wet suit.
Putting aside the scuba tanks and mask and zipping down the top of the wet
suit stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde!
She walked up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, "Tell me, how long
has it been since you've had a good cigar?"
"Ten years," replied the amazed Irishman.
With that, she reached over and unzipped a waterproof pocket on the left
sleeve of her wet suit and pulled out a fresh package of cigars and a
lighter.
He took a cigar, slowly lit it, and took a long drag. "Faith and
begorrah," said the castaway, "that is so good! I'd almost forgotten how
great a smoke can be!"
"And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Bushmill's Irish
Whiskey?" asked the blonde.
Trembling, the castaway replied, "Ten years."
Hearing that, the blonde reached over to her right sleeve, unzipped a
pocket there and removed a flask and handed it to him.
He opened the flask and took a long drink. " 'Tis nectar of the gods!"
shouted the Irishman. " 'Tis truly fantastic!!!"
At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of
her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man and
asked, "And how long has it been since you played around?"

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed, "Jesus,
Mary and Joseph! Don't tell me that you've got golf clubs in there too!"

I heard chunky won after hitting a tee shot out of bounds. I also heard there was a broken club and an injury. The fact that the graphited shovel swinging legend isn't in here going HAM tells me all I need to know about his victory. I also know that when his handler, the white knuckler, flairs up, there's a lot of information we haven't been told. I also know that cookie is hitting 300 yard bombs with the swing of a starving heroin addict. I also know that cookie is from Texas, where there's no such thing as winning.

The fact that you and the rest of your team can't face the fact that your captain lost a match and have to continue to make excuses is just soooo cute.

The fact that you and the rest of your team can't face the fact that your captain lost a match and have to continue to make excuses is just soooo cute.

I don't care who won or lost. I'm not making excuses either. Just pointing out the facts. And none of that matters in July. If chunky wants some real prep he'll head West, but he won't.

I don't care who won or lost. I'm not making excuses either. Just pointing out the facts. And none of that matters in July. If chunky wants some real prep he'll head West, but he won't.

The only facts that matter are W's and L's.

Fact: JB has gotten the better of Chunky on a few occasions, and this time it went the other way.

The only facts that matter are W's and L's.

Fact: JB has gotten the better of Chunky on a few occasions, and this time it went the other way.

True. Thanks for posting on his behalf :)

Like I said, the fact that he hasn't been in here going HAM says more to me than him "winning".

I've been to these things before yorkem. THings aren't always as they appear. I'm just saying. But if this is supposed to be about winning and losing then yes, Team THP are losers based on what happened last Monday.

This thread is boring today other than TC's great post from earlier.

This thread is boring today other than TC's great post from earlier.

I agree. It is fun watching cookie spew diarrhea from his mouth. I suspect we'll see the same down his scrawny little legs when the reality of having to back up all his nonsense faces him.

True. Thanks for posting on his behalf :)

Like I said, the fact that he hasn't been in here going HAM says more to me than him "winning".

I've been to these things before yorkem. THings aren't always as they appear. I'm just saying. But if this is supposed to be about winning and losing then yes, Team THP are losers based on what happened last Monday.

After all this you are going to pull the this isn't about winning and losing card. I know things aren't always as they appear on here buddy. I know more than you probably think I do, including why he is not in here going HAM.

I agree. It is fun watching cookie spew diarrhea from his mouth. I suspect we'll see the same down his scrawny little legs when the reality of having to back up all his nonsense faces him.
I agree, I see cookie folding like a lawn chair out there. His 300 yard bombs with 70 yards of roll will simply become 230 yard drives under normal conditions. He'll never have hit so many long irons and hybrids into greens in his life.

Really? So now there was an injury? And not sure how I won after hitting a tee shot out of bounds. I was in the middle of the fairway when the match was conceded. Yes JB played poorly. But so did I. Do I think I would beat him when he plays great? No. But I beat him that day. That is all that you need to know

I heard chunky won after hitting a tee shot out of bounds. I also heard there was a broken club and an injury. The fact that the graphited shovel swinging legend isn't in here going HAM tells me all I need to know about his victory. I also know that when his handler, the white knuckler, flairs up, there's a lot of information we haven't been told. I also know that cookie is hitting 300 yard bombs with the swing of a starving heroin addict. I also know that cookie is from Texas, where there's no such thing as winning.

I agree, I see cookie folding like a lawn chair out there. His 300 yard bombs with 70 yards of roll will simply become 230 yard drives under normal conditions. He'll never have hit so many long irons and hybrids into greens in his life.

Plus he'll have to play a different course besides that 5800 yard cake walk he's always putting HOTD videos up from. That kind of makes a difference. He's a home course golfer. I've seen many of them crumble on other tracks in front of THP'ers.

Really? So now there was an injury? And not sure how I won after hitting a tee shot out of bounds. I was in the middle of the fairway when the match was conceded. Yes JB played poorly. But so did I. Do I think I would beat him when he plays great? No. But I beat him that day. That is all that you need to know

Did yorkem write that for you? It has some white knuckler-esque to it. Well done. You won. Want a cookie? Oh wait, you already have one.

After all this you are going to pull the this isn't about winning and losing card. I know things aren't always as they appear on here buddy. I know more than you probably think I do, including why he is not in here going HAM.

LOL @ calling me "buddy" with that tone. You two are like angry Yankees in a Southern office right now.

Chunky got lucky.

Im curious what your thoughts were when your captain lost 5 straight to me?
You say the only thing that matters are W and L and I think your captain is 1-5 against me. So tell me White Knuckler, how cute is that?

LOL @ calling me "buddy" with that tone. You two are like angry Yankees in a Southern office right now.

Do we get those East Carolina chumps in the scramble?

I think the white-knuckler need FatMax grips on his MC clubs, to relieve some of that pressure.

Back