Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You're spot on chunkster. We should all be respected. I don't want anyone to call me Mountain Man anymore. It's offensive. I'm Appalachian American.

I agree with chunky. But im still calling you mountain man or the big carolinian

You're spot on chunkster. We should all be respected. I don't want anyone to call me Mountain Man anymore. It's offensive. I'm Appalachian American.

Haha is big fella cool?

I'm calming down a little guys. My blood pressure was up there in yorkem territory.

I'm calming down a little guys. My blood pressure was up there in yorkem territory.

You need to break a keyboard. I hear it makes things better

You need to break a keyboard. I hear it makes things better

Only if you have a backup handy.

If you don't, then you are even more angry once said keyboard is broken and you can't type anymore.

Experience speaking here.....JB knows how to get to someone. :at-wits-end:

I'm calming down a little guys.

High Life is good like that.....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The trash talk can get fiery. There was a little something something said in here today that I didn't particularly like and I don't want my young Irishmen to have to say anything. I don't like the word Paddy being used as it is a pretty insulting term to Irishmen. You can call me a pansy or a loser but I don't think terms that can be taken as insulting or derogatory should be used.

Sorry about Chunkyresponding, Chunky, but it's the reason why I tried to steer the topic back to Mittens, LOL. I do agree that derogatory terms shouldn't be used in any case, even if it wasn't meant to be personal.

This being said, glad I can call you pansy, pansy!

And let the bro hugs ensue!

Its+a+Guy+Love...between+two+guys+_4e0a1a29aadb11d4a6b1f1748cd60cbd.jpg

You dont want that. That stuff right there leads to bad things. Fighting crime possibly, but bad things.

Me too dude. I always read those guys stuff with a sick accent. I pretended that kelly and boss were in an alley after a footbol match, shouting at each other.
Same here. I imagined a cross between Rugby and Braveheart. Face paint included.

Probably a giant skim/fail on my part..but where on earth are the Morgan Cup teams posted? I can't find them, haha. I need to start pondering just who I'm going to support.

This is quite the thread. Cookie should play Jake. Alls I'm saying. He spewed some crap about a round of golf he knows nothing about. That's poor trash talking form. I've seen cookie's swing. Jake would beat him down.

Kevin

I thought you knew better by now. Swing does not matter, impact zone is where it's at. Thank your boy Jake for spewing about getting hammered down by the old man.

LOL @ calling me "buddy" with that tone. You two are like angry Yankees in a Southern office right now.

No tone intended.

Im curious what your thoughts were when your captain lost 5 straight to me?
You say the only thing that matters are W and L and I think your captain is 1-5 against me. So tell me White Knuckler, how cute is that?

The same as my feelings regarding the way you have handled this all along. He lost. No excuses. He did not play well enough to win and went home with an L. Nothing cute about it because no excuses were made. Seems like your team is white knuckling this issue, not me.

I think the white-knuckler need FatMax grips on his MC clubs, to relieve some of that pressure.

Read through it again CB. Not me getting angry this time.

Wait a second. I never said he hit a ball out of bounds. I said when I broke my 3 wood, I think mine might have gone out of bounds. I also never said there was an injury other than saying that I hurt my wrist and told Chunky about it. It was fine though and certainly not why I lost. I lost because I played terribly. CL did not play all that great either just as I have said all along.

The end result was CL winning with a DNF. I can take my losing like a man. However watching Yorkem in here talking about the only thing mattering is W and L is freaking priceless. Your best players on your squad are about 3 and 78 against me.

This entire post is exactly what I am talking about JB. You make no excuse. A loss happened and your team is having a hard time dealing with it. As for the overall record of my team against you, I agree, you have dominated. I will never take that away from you because you've earned it, but I also won't make excuses for it like your team has tried to do.

Ha...that's funny right there

Probably a giant skim/fail on my part..but where on earth are the Morgan Cup teams posted? I can't find them, haha. I need to start pondering just who I'm going to support.

This just made me crack up.

Lol Jake, you liked that one a little huh? To be fair though I've seen better looking junkies.

--
Tapatalk2

Lol Jake, you liked that one a little huh? To be fair though I've seen better looking junkies.

--
Tapatalk2

I sure did! Poor Cookie, swings like a starving heroin addict and is also uglier than a junkie to boot...tough break.

I sure did! Poor Cookie, swings like a starving heroin addict and is also uglier than a junkie to boot...tough break.

Hey, Jake. Cookie says you were "spewing about getting hammered by an old man." I don't think cookie really understands the game of golf. I think you should get to play cookie. Then he might get it.

Kevin

Hey, Jake. Cookie says you were "spewing about getting hammered by an old man." I don't think cookie really understands the game of golf. I think you should get to play cookie. Then he might get it.

Kevin

I'd love the easy point, but it would make for a looooong round having to spend so much time with him. He's freakin clueless, I see a miserable 0 fer weekend in his future.

I'd love the easy point, but it would make for a looooong round having to spend so much time with him. He's freakin clueless, I see a miserable 0 fer weekend in his future.

lol.

Kevin

Stupid cookie anyway.

I'd like to play whoever else plans on playing poor to mediocre golf this year. I figure I'll beat you or lose to you. Either way, I probably won't make fun of your swing.

Stupid cookie anyway.

I'd like to play whoever else plans on playing poor to mediocre golf this year. I figure I'll beat you or lose to you. Either way, I probably won't make fun of your swing.

Can we make fun of cookie as he grinds over 30' bogey putts? If so I'll glady pair up with you.

--
Tapatalk2

Stupid cookie anyway.

Sorry, Hawk...I'll be behind the camera, but I'm sure I can suck it up during an extra round or two of I get the chance.

Back