Tour Van in Mobile for LPGA Classic

Bridgestone repping! What a smooth swing, I really want to emulate that.

you do emulate it...you just get hit with 1000 volts of electricity in the middle of the swing

Cool video of Sarah Jane Smith hitting wedge shots. This girl has such a pretty swing. Nice Bridgestone Staff Bag too.

Makes it look so effortless.

She sure does War. We were just chatting with Karren Stupples and she is playing the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2s. She absolutely loves them and is hitting them so well right now.

She sure does War. We were just chatting with Karren Stupples and she is playing the Wilson Staff FG Tour V2s. She absolutely loves them and is hitting them so well right now.

does she have KBS in them?

I didnt check the shafts as we were chatting with her about Pukka hats and her irons.

Very cool. What style of iron would you say is most "popular" with the LPGA? Does that make sense?
Exact question I was going to ask.

Just finished watching the vid for the 3rd time, that is one beautiful swing. Impressive to say the least.

Cool video. Were those full swings? They look more like partial swings to me, but what do I know?

Great pics on the twitter feed, guys!

Sarah Jane Smith has a really tight..........................swing. So effortless.

Sarah Jane Smith has a really tight..........................swing. So effortless.

She is a joy and someone to keep an eye on. When she gets it all working, she will pull down some wins.

She is a joy and someone to keep an eye on. When she gets it all working, she will pull down some wins.

Well, I'd love a weekend of coverage that's for sure. Wowzers! Was that the mini staff bag?

Well, I'd love a weekend of coverage that's for sure. Wowzers! Was that the mini staff bag?

It was. In fact she said that was the best part of it was that the mini fits on her cart when she is playing at home.

It was. In fact she said that was the best part of it was that the mini fits on her cart when she is playing at home.

Was it the white or black one? Dude, i've been eye'ing those. They are great. It makes a ton of sense to go the mini route.

Was it the white or black one? Dude, i've been eye'ing those. They are great. It makes a ton of sense to go the mini route.

Neither, it was silverish. We will have some pictures coming up soon.

Neither, it was silverish. We will have some pictures coming up soon.

Kind of like the MC staffers huh? Nice, I'll wait and stop asking questions, LOL

If you are not following Karren Stupples on twitter you should be. Wilson Staff - Check. Pukka - Check. And of course she is a blast and even took a pic and tweeted it of yours truly today. @Kstupples

If you follow her, tell her to keep a look out for the THP Tour Van. hehe

Go Brittany!

Also I just checked out the LPGA site for the event. $40 for the entire event for entry? That is a downright STEAL of a price to watch such a good field.

Just spent about an hour with Moira Dunn on the range and then she took the tour of the Tour Van. She is hitting the ball really really well.

If you are not following Karren Stupples on twitter you should be. Wilson Staff - Check. Pukka - Check. And of course she is a blast and even took a pic and tweeted it of yours truly today. @Kstupples

If you follow her, tell her to keep a look out for the THP Tour Van. hehe
Got it!

JB, I am curious how sponsors work on the LPGA. I see some with the staff bags and what not, but would imagine full bag sponsorships are less common?

Got it!

JB, I am curious how sponsors work on the LPGA. I see some with the staff bags and what not, but would imagine full bag sponsorships are less common?

They are. However there are still lots of full sponsored (and by that I mean similar to the PGA in terms of staff bag deals, 11 club deals, etc). However on the PGA Tour, you will see the full top 50 with just about everything covered. Out here it would be closer to to the top 20-25 (maybe less). Then you will see club deals, bag deals, etc. Also with a larger foreign contingent, their deals are far different in terms of products that you might not recognize.

They are. However there are still lots of full sponsored (and by that I mean similar to the PGA in terms of staff bag deals, 11 club deals, etc). However on the PGA Tour, you will see the full top 50 with just about everything covered. Out here it would be closer to to the top 20-25 (maybe less). Then you will see club deals, bag deals, etc. Also with a larger foreign contingent, their deals are far different in terms of products that you might not recognize.
Thanks, JB. Interesting stuff.

JB, how was the wind effecting some of the players games like Sara and Karen? I was out on the range today and it was blowing so hard my hat was flying off!!! It looks like the same in Mobile.

I really really want to go to an LPGA event one day! Can't wait to see more coverage.

JB, how was the wind effecting some of the players games like Sara and Karen? I was out on the range today and it was blowing so hard my hat was flying off!!! It looks like the same in Mobile.

They were flighting it lower for that reason. Most of the girls can play it low or high without much effort. By the afternoon, the wind died down a bit and we were out their with Moira and she was testing out new FW woods without much wind struggle.

Back